torturing suspects = testing on animals. I love it.

streets.

Whats all this fuss about MI5/MI6 torturing suspects?I'm sorry but I don't see what all the fuss is about. When you move in them kinda circles, if you get caught then expect to be tortured. Same way if you move in or AROUND drug dealing circles then expect some karma to touch you at some point. LOL @ these fools getting caught flying to Afghanistan on fake passports and then moan when they are getting electrocuted.War is dirty, and there will ALWAYS be innocent people that get caught up in it. At the end of the day I am happy that a handful of people are getting their eyelashes plucked out if it means I'm less paranoid on the tube.The nice clothes we wear that allow us to look good in raves = thousands of starved child slavesThe medicine that is saving your grandma = tested on some cute monkeysThe keyboard you are going to reply to this topic with = millions of gallons of emissions killing wildlifeThe reason there's not a breaking news flash on Sky News right now reporting "EXPLOSION IN LIVERPOOL" = some bredder is getting beaten up by MI5 in a basement in Scotlandtorturing suspects = testing on animals. I love it.
and now we have loads of happy hemoroid free monkeys running around. win winStreets. how about torturing innocent people. e.g. when Sayeed put bamboo under Sawyers finger nails or a non-fiction parallel

People wont mind then as now the UK and US are now saying torture is cool then bare next countrys that did not do torture will probably go down this road and the ones that were doing it anyway will be carry onI hope that aint the case but other countrys think its okay when the US and UK do itI dont think its right but then this is much like people pushing for the death penalty to come backSensitive issue

if half u peoples posts are serious u dont actually deserve to breatheProbably aint had nothing more than a paper cut in ur lives and ur worrying bout being blown to smitherinsUr existance is not that movie G snap out of it, and get over ur own pitiful egosaint no GI Joes out there fighting to protect ur livlihood, they are just cashing a check,

So those people who want torture wont mind when people from here or the US go them countrys get arrested and tortured even when they might be innocent?You see when you go down this road dont cry when its our people who it is happening too as you agreed its okay to torture other peopleYou cant be like they cant torture us but we can torture them
Would you condone torture on a suspect who had alledgedly hidden bombs around london and is refusing to tell you where they are?Theres a possibility that hes innocent but would you really want to take that risk?
I think it is disgusting to think of torturing an innocent personI dont want people from here being tortured in next countrys as its shown the abuse of powers that would come with itGoing down this road is going back in time when people should be advancing and not become blood thirsty savages
so you would happly let the bombs go off killing thouands of people. We're not living in an ideal world; sometimes this sh*t needs to be done.
I dont think its right to torture people like a barbaric savage and be as devlish as themYou start playing on the same field as them and the situation is only going to get worse

torture is like the death penalty as thun saidits something noone really wholeheartedly condones (especially if you were to see it done)but unfortunately, sometimes it is absoultely neccesary as a last resort, terrible as it soundstorture itself shuold not be legalised at all of course nor made an official policy but of course it will always go on behind closed doorsi dnt no though maybe it'll spread, youll be in birmingham and go through a red light and be hunted down by some kind of midlands nazi law enforcement who will force you to eat yr own sh*t while watching reruns of will & grace for 2 weeks straightc'est la vie

init, i guaruntee you that exactly the same sh*t including torture happened in WW1 and WW2. How people can think we can fight a war without this sh*t happening is crazy. 'Hello Akbul, you and your mates killed half of my platoon last week, were gunna treat you like a nice innocent prisoner of war'
Real talk.Further more, UK/U.S torture is a MINOR compared to what could happen to them if it was a more brutal country. These pussies crying abotu "waterboarding" - yeah well dont get caught with a fake passport boarding a plane to Afghanistan with telephone numbers of known terrorists in your back pocket bruv.
MINOR he says one man got waterboarded 255+ times read up waterboardin realise its not minor then realise doing it 255 times is some joke ting after the second time man on this forum would b admitting bout sh*t they never heard of if torture is a.ok in ur books then wha ur views on slavery

torture is like the death penalty as thun saidits something noone really wholeheartedly condones (especially if you were to see it done)but unfortunately, sometimes it is absoultely neccesary as a last resort, terrible as it soundstorture itself shuold not be legalised at all of course nor made an official policy but of course it will always go on behind closed doorsi dnt no though maybe it'll spread, youll be in birmingham and go through a red light and be hunted down by some kind of midlands nazi law enforcement who will force you to ear yr own sh*t while watching reruns of will & grace for 2 weeks straightc'est la vie
hit the nail on the head. But IMO death penalty is slightly different, killing somebody to spread the message that killing is wrong - some f*cked up logic.

init, i guaruntee you that exactly the same sh*t including torture happened in WW1 and WW2. How people can think we can fight a war without this sh*t happening is crazy. 'Hello Akbul, you and your mates killed half of my platoon last week, were gunna treat you like a nice innocent prisoner of war'
Real talk.Further more, UK/U.S torture is a MINOR compared to what could happen to them if it was a more brutal country. These pussies crying abotu "waterboarding" - yeah well dont get caught with a fake passport boarding a plane to Afghanistan with telephone numbers of known terrorists in your back pocket bruv.
MINOR he says one man got waterboarded 255+ times read up waterboardin realise its not minor then realise doing it 255 times is some joke ting after the second time man on this forum would b admitting bout sh*t they never heard of if torture is a.ok in ur books then wha ur views on slavery
probably something likesomeone had to be slaves for the world to be where it is nowand if slavery has to happen again, so be itthe ends justify the means afterall

KSM: The Ultimate Patsy "Confesses"Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged "Al-Qaeda mastermind," has confessed to direct involvement in a myriad of terrorist attacks and assassination plots around the world, including 9/11 "from A to Z," but some are likely to be disappointed that after 5 years of torture he stopped short of accepting responsibility for killing Kennedy, creating AIDS and being the real Santa Claus.The Pentagon's press release was subject to editing on behalf of the U.S. Defense Department to remove any sensitive material that Khalid might have unwittingly revealed between his water boarding sessions, but I'm sure we can trust this same gaggle of criminals that lectured us on WMD and "accidentally" misplaced over 2 trillion dollars.In the document, KSM confesses to almost every nasty thing that's happened in the world over the past twenty years, as well as formulating plots to assassinate Clinton, Carter and the Pope. It's just a shame that the torture masters were not given more time to really put the screws to Khalid, because then we may have found out that he was also responsible for the Challenger disaster and the O.J. Simpson murders."It is not clear why Mohammed would have wished to confess to such a wide-ranging number of outrages," reports the Guardian, "The alleged confession is likely, however, to stiffen the resolve of the Bush administration in pursuing its controversial policy of putting the biggest cases of suspected terrorism through the closed military hearings."It would be very clear why the establishment would be interested in hanging out the Ron Jeremy of terrorism to dry as the scapegoat for an official 9/11 story that holds about as much weight as a Milan cat-walk model. By invoking the "but he admitted it" line, any debate about the mountain of unanswered questions surrounding 9/11 is effectively silenced.http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march...timatepatsy.htm
pisstake

Like I said in my original post, we are all enjoying the comfort of western technology & food due to poor children being used as slaves. Please prove otherwise.Am I happy that Africans were used as slaves 300 years ago? nope, but in reality it's all about survival of the fittest and unfortunately we were bamboozled for a couple houndred years. Put 10 babies in a room with no outside influence and by the time they are teenagers you will have a natural hierachy, with a leader, servents, bullies etc. Human nature.Anyway, back to the original subject matter. If this was was waterboarded 255 times then he's either stupid or guilty.

certain peoples nature is of a vagabond kind its trueSpawn of SaturnMan actually tried to justify slavery in exchange for the technological advancement of some Caveman, u got 2 be kidding me, all in the name of a Balacberry
You've made 3 posts now, and each one of them has been ignored by both sides. So rather then dig your own grave (which I will gladly push you into) just come out of this topic and allow the grown ups to talk yeah.

/thread

u see the think about the UK, is it consists largley of a nation of interbred ingratesIts like Britain is Africa's bastard prodigal child, always wanting but never giving, Africa is mum with the maternal instinct to provide and provide in abundance to the child with nowt.I see this: 'between 1945 -1951, Britain extracted some 140 mill from its colonies putting in about 40 mill under the colonial and development acts'Its these figures and contradiction that vexate meU want to sit high and mighty and give Africa charity for less than a 1/4 of what u took, not even pimps take that much profit, then ppl sit and talk about africa being a 'cesspit' when in fact ur squatting on its investmentthats like jacking ur mums rent money, buying her an OK magazine, then slewing her when the eviction notice comesI HATE when anyone in this place tries to justify evil for the price of artifical luxery. and they want to call ppl terrorissts when every 'al-queda' saddam hussein and bin laden murder in the world would not equate to a fractions of those dead thro British bureaucracy

Liberals piss me off so much.go on about how worng torture is but say if somebody had planted a bomb somewhere you wouldnt want him tortured to find ot where the bomb is.Greatest good for the greatest number >>>>
One can easily extend this argument and end up with long-time abolished practises.Reading this thread, smh @ the authority some people think they have to make such sweeping statements, stating facts but with the condition that it 'probably' happened.Torturing by and large is wrong, but let's face it, it happens. What I don't necessarily agree with is the secrecy of it all. What I am in favour of is a government which openly admits it tortures and for there to be a procedure towards it all, i.e. perhaps using our legal system to determine whether a suspect is without reasonable doubt withholding evidence (for instance in the previously mentioned case of someone boarding a flight with a fake passport, with a list of other suspected terrorists in his back pocket). There are flaws to this method but I would rather this than just brazenly torturing anyone we expect to be a suspect, with little or no justification.To the arguments about slavery being a (necessary) input of our society today and technological advances made at the expense of child labour/human rights violation.. The imperfectness of this world is what makes it go round. Having constantly evolving laws and practices coupled in with the occasional shifting in paradigms is what makes us what we are today. Compare life a few centuries ago to life now, and imagine how life will be in a few centuries and we still wouldn't be perfect.