How much do you earn?

Fresh

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must've been parred weekly in that case cause i made over 45 appearances in the 06 season and only got around 2-4 grand. People do not understand How battered you get in these leagues, the amount of injuries you come out with is a joke.I remember getting a hat trick aganist hanwell town and being paid bonus 70 quid. joke money

Ryman 1(8th tier) mid table team I was on £80Now top team in Ryman Prem(7th tier) I'm on £200My boy played for Chelmsford City in Conference South(6th tier) and was on £500 a week part time LOL
What team you play for in the 7th tier? thats pretty damn good to be honest congrats man keep at it!

Ryman 1(8th tier) mid table team I was on £80Now top team in Ryman Prem(7th tier) I'm on £200My boy played for Chelmsford City in Conference South(6th tier) and was on £500 a week part time LOL
Mandem watch football and say "Rah I could play pro". They need to come and see what it's like in your leagues. Sh*t ain't easy.You get ratings still.

IT/TELECOMS
What courses are these?Looking to get into IT but aint knowing what i gota do to get into it.
www.commscourses.co.uk/?gclid=CLHw17asm5wCFd0B4wodSznYewbut u need 1st hand experience.. to get into contracting.Better still study HNC Telecommunications and BEng Degree in Telecoms and a regular IT advanced level course and ur laughing.I work with guys earning £350 + per day... Madness. They are fully qualified and experienced engineers though.

£47k23k is not a waste income
I haven't read the rest of this thread or posted for ages but I couldn't ignore this.I've been wrong before but I don't believe for one second you earn that amount of money for these reasons.1. The amount of time you spend on here. People your age who earn money like that who aren't particularly skilled in anything focus most of there time earning money or doing something constuctive. In other words they value their time massively and your 3000 posts in a short time proves otherwise.2. If you did earn that amount of money you wouldn't feel the need to tell people on an internet forum because you would know that it seems like boasting and you wouldn't need any sort of clarification because you earnt it. 3. Your a peasant.No offense but I think you're just trying to impress everyone.

I haven't read the rest of this thread or posted for ages but I couldn't ignore this.I've been wrong before but I don't believe for one second you earn that amount of money for these reasons.1. The amount of time you spend on here. People your age who earn money like that who aren't particularly skilled in anything focus most of there time earning money or doing something constuctive. In other words they value their time massively and your 3000 posts in a short time proves otherwise.2. If you did earn that amount of money you wouldn't feel the need to tell people on an internet forum because you would know that it seems like boasting and you wouldn't need any sort of clarification because you earnt it. 3. Your a peasant.No offense but I think you're just trying to impress everyone.
1: ur a d*ckhead.. go and read the rest of the thread you fool. lol@ saying the amt of times i spend here, compared to you???????2: thats the thing about small minded fools who dont knwo how to get out of their little boxes. they dont want anyone doing better than them to say soasking wht someone earns is a personal question i agreestill some people have no qualms with revealing it 3: u can either take inspiration from it, or presume that theyre gassing bcos u WANT them to be gassing4: i dont need to impress you5: im not balling.. but i do have a 2 bedroom non council flat to my name that im paying £810/month for6: i said that i was not rly making £47 and gave an approx wht i rly earn in a good year7: my job revolves.. i now spend more time on the pc thn i was when i started thats cos im now more experiencedthe noob bitches do most of the dirty work now8: i dont make noise but if u dont want me to say anything cos ur there biting your fingernails then i will only shout louder9: now you can drink hot water and wash your face with bleach. good day

IT/TELECOMS
What courses are these?Looking to get into IT but aint knowing what i gota do to get into it.
www.commscourses.co.uk/?gclid=CLHw17asm5wCFd0B4wodSznYewbut u need 1st hand experience.. to get into contracting.Better still study HNC Telecommunications and BEng Degree in Telecoms and a regular IT advanced level course and ur laughing.I work with guys earning £350 + per day... Madness. They are fully qualified and experienced engineers though.
Safe for this.Was looking to go back to college anyways so i will look into this. Thanks mate

Hmm, I have a friend who at the age of 22 was on £50k a year (I.T) and now at the age of 24 he is a contracter getting £1.5k a week (yes, every 7 days). He still uses forums and boasts about his wages so I can believe venom.