How much do you earn?

Fresh

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any people here in the relevant authority in their place of work willing to give me a hand (no homo) in getting me a job at their company. Has to be official so set me an email address etc if you're willing. Not expecting a letter of recommendation etc, just a route so i can be considered properly.Serious ting.And no, i will not meet u in _____ Park next to the _____ playcentre at 11.45pm wearing a bright _______ jacket with my NI card and credit card details.

Any people here in the relevant authority in their place of work willing to give me a hand (no homo) in getting me a job at their company. Has to be official so set me an email address etc if you're willing. Not expecting a letter of recommendation etc, just a route so i can be considered properly.Serious ting.And no, i will not meet u in _____ Park next to the _____ playcentre at 11.45pm wearing a bright _______ jacket with my NI card and credit card details.
What field, which area?

£47k23k is not a waste income
I haven't read the rest of this thread or posted for ages but I couldn't ignore this.I've been wrong before but I don't believe for one second you earn that amount of money for these reasons.1. The amount of time you spend on here. People your age who earn money like that who aren't particularly skilled in anything focus most of there time earning money or doing something constuctive. In other words they value their time massively and your 3000 posts in a short time proves otherwise.2. If you did earn that amount of money you wouldn't feel the need to tell people on an internet forum because you would know that it seems like boasting and you wouldn't need any sort of clarification because you earnt it. 3. Your a peasant.No offense but I think you're just trying to impress everyone.
1: ur a d*ckhead.. go and read the rest of the thread you fool. lol@ saying the amt of times i spend here, compared to you???????2: thats the thing about small minded fools who dont knwo how to get out of their little boxes. they dont want anyone doing better than them to say soasking wht someone earns is a personal question i agreestill some people have no qualms with revealing it 3: u can either take inspiration from it, or presume that theyre gassing bcos u WANT them to be gassing4: i dont need to impress you5: im not balling.. but i do have a 2 bedroom non council flat to my name that im paying £810/month for6: i said that i was not rly making £47 and gave an approx wht i rly earn in a good year7: my job revolves.. i now spend more time on the pc thn i was when i started thats cos im now more experiencedthe noob bitches do most of the dirty work now8: i dont make noise but if u dont want me to say anything cos ur there biting your fingernails then i will only shout louder9: now you can drink hot water and wash your face with bleach. good day
1. What does the amount of time I spend here have anything to do with it? We were discussing how much you earn not me.2. Just because I don't believe you doesn't make me jealous. I'm not the type to hate on anyone and even on this forum I implore people on to do better.3. You are gassing.4. Why are you trying to then?5. Again stop trying to impress me, I don't care if you have a crappy 2 bedroom flat.6. You said you earned 47k you muppet, it's on the first page. Then you obviously thought "Sh*t, that's too much of a lie I'll drop it down a few thou and they'll definitely believe me"7. With intelligent points like these it's hard to wonder why I don't believe you.8. I have no idea what you're talking about. Also for the record all you do is make noise.9. You're an idiot.
suck ur mudda.. i put 47k as a joke. my life is better than yours. get over it
No thanks old boy, classy cuss from a classy guy. :lol: what incredible wit you have!Well that settles it then, who was I discredit your word when you put such valid points across
i dunno what ur aggro is. the only place ur right is that those who probably earn more than everyone on this forum or the highest earners will not post in here.that doesnt matter and doesnt mean that no one else should post. its all about choices in this life. choke on chilli and die

What field, which area?
Have widened the net recently.Any field or area which requires analytical thought/problem solving skills. What have you got on offer?

What field, which area?
Don't want to seem like I'm butting in or jumping on someone else's wave, but if you could hook me up with some experience or a small trainee job at your job it would be appreciated. Went for what I thought was an interview for a trainee Accountant/Bookkeeper, but ended up being a recruitment consultant telling me that with their training course I could get a job as an accountant/bookkeeper. I told the guy I didn't have money to do it and he said he thinks I'm an ideal candidate that no promises, but I may be considered for a scholarship where they will fund the majority of it and I pay the remaining. Could be a sales tactic, but something tells me not. But yeah, basically, you can see I'm not on no lazy or joke ting, especially as I travelled all the way to East Croydon from deep North.

next 3 months i am on probation at work so need to move on point after that i will be making potentially 60k a year from the goverment no hypecould not belive it man called me in the office and said yeah if I impress i can get the job full time and it pays £300 a day so u heads are not gonna see me online in the day no more, mans on the big pea flex now got to take this ting serious its big break timemanager called me in my office when i first started and told me I beat 5 university graduates for the joband what kills it i did not think i was going to get the job I was even thinking of not going to the interviewbig up god i love youand to think i have 0 gcse's