Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

SMH

16 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">just saw this on channel akawtf is this lolthem man need to get back to business studies or sumting

channel aka in general is a big smh

They should have given it a better name when they tried re-creating it. Also fixing the audio sync problems and trying to give it a better appearance could have helped.

LMAOnormally waste emcees get me vex but this actually made me lol

*gets flash back*fowler-reu301101.jpgRobbie don't leave:(

also the white version of tinie temper trying to start off a new wifey riddim

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">just saw this on channel akawtf is this lolthem man need to get back to business studies or sumting
blacks can be just as comical; especially northerners.Check out these neeks

oh my lord LMFAO loool @lady killah surely thats a manbut this is no different from every grime vid 04/05 times from london

Bashy is such a wastemanWhy not put out the N-Dubz tune like a smart person?

the song is sick the video is tacky even though i know he's going for the 80's look but it looks like he robbed the set from an aladdin musical..

Did that breh really NOT bade before he went out on road!!SMH!!

also the white version of tinie temper trying to start off a new wifey riddim
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Any snburnt donut.
Remembers 'STAR, YOU DONT KNOW ME STAR' and 'HE GOES TO THE GYM, SO?' and wonders if these artists care about grime anymore.

the song is sick the video is tacky even though i know he's going for the 80's look but it looks like he robbed the set from an aladdin musical..
OH sh*t THE SONG FROM SAMPLE, EXECUTION TO VIDEO IS THE DOGS.Shows creativity and a willingness to think outside the bait swag R&B formula with some over sweet chorus and predictable video.

Someone upload that bashy tune

Someone find that tune on YouTube. ''Who's that breh giving me stare, gonna draw for the gat I don't really care''.