Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grafter

AIRLINES

61 posts in this topic

which is the best airline to travel with?who do u prefer?who do u try an avoid?i personally like delta, like the plane, like the service, food is oki been on aa and virgin, they are okim lookin to go america an i see some nice deals with air france, has anyone travelled with them beforei dno why, but im now weary of airlines i havnt been on

VIRGIN

BA or Virgin

Virgin and Emirates tbhAir france are Ok the seats r standard size, and leg room is satisfactory

BA or Emirates.

wasnt it an air france plane that fell out of the sky and into the ocean couple months ago and everybody died.

f*ck travelign with air franceend up missing and sh*t they always got problems

ok scrap thatnorth west airlines doin some cheap deali may jus stick with delta or virgin, but i felt well cramped in there economy economy class

lol@ saying BA.. they're sh*t. sometimes i have no choiceemirates is amazing, and cathay pacific. virgin is v good tooif i count all the arilines ive travelled with ....about 12 or so, air france and BA come at the bottom of the list

lol@ saying BA.. they're sh*t. sometimes i have no choiceemirates is amazing, and cathay pacific. virgin is v good tooif i count all the arilines ive travelled with ....about 12 or so, air france and BA come at the bottom of the list
whats the best

cathay pacific. then emirates imo

this is the plane i travel on moretime1412821.jpg

Virgin is cool cuz i get to play tetris and chess and watch family guyDelta has crazy leg room, attendants are cool and less passangers so u can lift the arms up beside u an make it feel like ur in 1st classOnly flown BA to Jamaica and Nigeria and theres nuffin special bout it

Virgin if possible the games make time go quick and leg room is blessthomas cook worst ever no space my foot felt like it was an elephant one

BA isn't that bad but it could be better.All I know is from my experience nothing is worse than Ghana Airlines. NEVER flying with them again.

Virgin is cool cuz i get to play tetris and chess and watch family guyDelta has crazy leg room, attendants are cool and less passangers so u can lift the arms up beside u an make it feel like ur in 1st classOnly flown BA to Jamaica and Nigeria and theres nuffin special bout it
delta use 777's so yeah they have good leg room. staff are always cool too.i went from paris to nigeria, and the way they treat nigerians :confused: came back to paris from lagos and they had police and immigration peeps at the PLANE DOORS checking from there!

Fly more time with Virgin. Got a nice amount of air miles...If your going America, go with an American airline, like American Airlines, as seats tend to be bigger cos after all they are fat cunts.

ryan air.we grindin out here

goin for Delta tbhi like themim familiar an comfortable with them

does ryan air even go america