AIRLINES

Grafter

which is the best airline to travel with?who do u prefer?who do u try an avoid?i personally like delta, like the plane, like the service, food is oki been on aa and virgin, they are okim lookin to go america an i see some nice deals with air france, has anyone travelled with them beforei dno why, but im now weary of airlines i havnt been on

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck travelign with air franceend up missing and sh*t they always got problems

Virgin is cool cuz i get to play tetris and chess and watch family guyDelta has crazy leg room, attendants are cool and less passangers so u can lift the arms up beside u an make it feel like ur in 1st classOnly flown BA to Jamaica and Nigeria and theres nuffin special bout it

Virgin is cool cuz i get to play tetris and chess and watch family guyDelta has crazy leg room, attendants are cool and less passangers so u can lift the arms up beside u an make it feel like ur in 1st classOnly flown BA to Jamaica and Nigeria and theres nuffin special bout it
delta use 777's so yeah they have good leg room. staff are always cool too.i went from paris to nigeria, and the way they treat nigerians :confused: came back to paris from lagos and they had police and immigration peeps at the PLANE DOORS checking from there!