AIRLINES

Grafter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

air jamaica is not on time. BA, virgin, American Airlines etc are all ok, nothing amazingi flew with BA hong kong to london and i got upgraded to first class! checked in economy and they put in me in economy plusjust before i got on the plane they said i can sit in business classstepped onto the plane and they told me to sit in first classfully reclining seats, champagne as soon as you sit down etci'm flying rio de janerio on saturday and i'm hoping i get my free upgrade again

Guest Triple XXX
air jamaica is not on time. BA, virgin, American Airlines etc are all ok, nothing amazingi flew with BA hong kong to london and i got upgraded to first class! checked in economy and they put in me in economy plusjust before i got on the plane they said i can sit in business classstepped onto the plane and they told me to sit in first classfully reclining seats, champagne as soon as you sit down etci'm flying rio de janerio on saturday and i'm hoping i get my free upgrade again
hate thati dont get sh*tjus a fake smile n hand directions

Guest Lemons
hate thati dont get sh*tjus a fake smile n hand directions
C/SAir Hostess *muttering*: "Back of the plane. You broke motherf*cker"

Jamaica are more on time than virgin or BA.TBH, the arab airlines are the best, Emirates and Qatar airways.