Another Facebook Slipping Episode

Mr. Gayle

Also, its not even tha she forgot he was on her thing, but these type of people who update their status every 30 minutes, eith what they had for dinner, who they are chilling with, how messy their previous night was, admitting they are bored, just putting sad faces next to thier name...These people dont deserve to be employed.
This is why i hardly use it.sh*t gets me too mad im just cussin the screen. :angry: Who the f*ck cares what u just did or are going to do;and why does facebook allow the whole world know who msg'd who and vice versa, shits too bait.Pmz when im ere

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of curiosity, if these comments where made in her own personal time and she is entitled to free speech to vent about her dislikes...Her boss technically shouldn't be able to sack her, as facebook it not part of work and he has no grounds to sack her as its not on work time etc...if anything all he could do is just make her life harder at work, in order to prevent her passing probation period. She could take him to court and sue..... just a thought.

just out of curiosity, if these comments where made in her own personal time and she is entitled to free speech to vent about her dislikes...Her boss technically shouldn't be able to sack her, as facebook it not part of work and he has no grounds to sack her as its not on work time etc...if anything all he could do is just make her life harder at work, in order to prevent her passing probation period. She could take him to court and sue..... just a thought.
NahFacebook counts as like public domain kinda thingAnd that is slander..she is making allegations about him that arent trueInternet Code of conductNot only is she bad mouthing him, she is also compromising the reputation of the companyOne guy at my work got fired for having "every1 at my job are lazy cunts" in his statusThe deepest thing aobut this is...you know that her Job obviously wasnt that hard jsut exaggerated to seek attentionBoss had that Ether

LMFAO. Fully deserved.
dnt kno how people can be so stupidone girl we both know always talks about her job on facebook, she wrote some sh*t in her status, which made me make a connectshe said she had to block me, cos its against the rules of her jobwhy dont she jus not blab about her work