Young, Dumb & living off mum / How do you wash your dishes???

Da Luv Doc

Two threads in one.This Young, Dumb & living off mum makes me feel sick!!!The women on it are so filthy and are like just waste, even to look at.Anyone watches it???Also, how do you wash your dishes??? I ask because I see how they wash their diches, WITHOUT RINSING THE f*ck*ng THINGS AFTER and have notice certain people always do this, do you???I think that is filthy tbh.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ my girls dads technique - wash all the dishes and put on the dish rack. empty sink/basin then fill with clean hot water, take dishes and DIP THEM IN the water. doesnt even make sense coz after a few dishes the whole basin of water will get soapy. me?i put all the dishes in the sink while its empty, squirt a little washing up liquid on, and wash+rinse each dish with the hot water as it fills up the sink :Y:

pile the dirty dishes up by the side of the sinkhot water runningsoapy sponge/brillo pad1. take each plate and run water on it2. thoroughly scrub the plate with the sponge3. then rinse the soap off the plate with hot water4. put the plate in the drying rack/dry with a towel5. rinse the sponge in hot water to remove any dirt, adding more washing up liquid when necessaryrepeat

Guest TimeBomb

dont know anyone who doesnt rinse their dishes, it dont really make sense to leave the bubbles on. I dont know any white people but i cant imagine theyd leave bubbles on the dishes after washing them.

Guest Lemons
dont know anyone who doesnt rinse their dishes, it dont really make sense to leave the bubbles on. I dont know any white people but i cant imagine theyd leave bubbles on the dishes after washing them.
Lulz.