Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2deal2

Tesco condoms - every little helps!

33 posts in this topic

Tesco condoms - every little helps!Xtra Large sizes of course...Link: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090811/tuk-t...ps-6323e80.htmlThe new condoms - which are 10mm longer than the average 205mm version and 1mm wider - will go on sale in Tesco branches across the UK from Wednesday.A store spokeswoman said the launch of the Durex Extra Large range follows "overwhelming consumer demand".Healthcare buyer Nicola Evans added: "These new condoms are designed to allow larger men more comfort than ever before."We know through customer research that there has been a growing demand for an extra large condom that is easily available in high street pharmacies."In the last year there have been more than 200 calls from customers requesting the availability of an extra large condom."The most popular ranges of condoms at the supermarket are currently Durex Fetherlite and Durex Extra Safe.Durex Extra Large condoms will cost £9.53 for a packet of 12 and will be sold exclusively at 400 Tesco stores.Don't know where this demand is coming from... :huh:

hehe well you know...a brother like me is packin that sledgehammerladies halla...

safe, before i had to order condoms from america to bang safely.

Cool brah, man was using tesco bags but now this will solve all my problems

*insert generic comment insinuating i too have very large penis*ladies halla at me also

trusay i have no choice to bareback chicks owing to the fact i have an innie, they never cater for the little man, such is life

trusay i have no choice to bareback chicks owing to the fact i have an innie, they never cater for the little man, such is life
small_condom.jpg

It looks like I'll still be rocking a crisp packet. They just don't cater for chodes.Ladies holla.

It looks like I'll still be rocking a crisp packet. They just don't cater for chodes.Ladies holla.
them packets of mini-chedders there+
SKINT teenagers are being forced to use crisp packets as contraception because they cannot afford condoms, a sexual health expert said today.Peter Greenhouse said many of the country's poorest youngsters admitted to improvising with contraceptives - such as cling film - for sex.Mr Greenhouse - the UK's first sexual health consultant and founder of the first integrated clinic - warned there was a desperate need for improved Government funding to make contraception freely available.He said: "The use of crisp packets and cling film is something anyone who has been working in sexual health for any period of time knows."These young people are so poverty stricken they cannot even afford the bus fare to get into town, so how can they afford condoms?"The message about sexually transmitted diseases has got through to teenagers but they don't have the money to implement the advice."This sort of thing happens when people are desperate."

Bang bang women rupturing their insides with the pill rendering this latex demon unnecessary gyaaaaaaaang.

them packets of mini-chedders there+
SKINT teenagers are being forced to use crisp packets as contraception because they cannot afford condoms, a sexual health expert said today.Peter Greenhouse said many of the country's poorest youngsters admitted to improvising with contraceptives - such as cling film - for sex.Mr Greenhouse - the UK's first sexual health consultant and founder of the first integrated clinic - warned there was a desperate need for improved Government funding to make contraception freely available.He said: "The use of crisp packets and cling film is something anyone who has been working in sexual health for any period of time knows."These young people are so poverty stricken they cannot even afford the bus fare to get into town, so how can they afford condoms?"The message about sexually transmitted diseases has got through to teenagers but they don't have the money to implement the advice."This sort of thing happens when people are desperate."
lol flaming hot flavour monster munch ftw.

nang , now i can cop my cranberry & apple juice with my pregnancy protector alongside.

bang bang pepperami wrapper gang

now i dont have to use the pillow case anymore

Cool brah, man was using tesco bags but now this will solve all my problems
them packets of mini-chedders there
:lol:

I have a big penis. *walks away*

*wraps around neck like scarf*
thats just disgusting

thats just disgusting
why are you watchingfag

*skips down the road with it*

thats just disgusting
why are you watchingfag