Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Wiley -She likes too (video)

76 posts in this topic

Who has seen this video?It hasn't been dropped on youtube yet but it's been all over channel aka Best underground video to come out in 5 years imovideo is large..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

MP3?
Wiley Ft. Wrigley. Chipmunk. Wretch 32. Ghetts. Bashy _ More - She Likes To _Mega Remix__Exclusive_.mp3 - 7.47MB
http://www.zshare.net/audio/63969423849506a4/

Wiley - She Likes To _Instrumental_.mp3 - 7.13MB

http://www.zshare.net/audio/639693926d6a3b12/

shouldnt even be dropping links in ere, but code em...

big lookwho arranged this?sheez
dunno but scorcher is the director lolEDITego i don't know how to code links

ME, ME, ITS ALL ABOUT ME!/Wtf has Ice Kid been doing?

FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Been hunting for the title since I first heard a few diff versions..Good lookin out..Has anyone got a link to the CD qual individual versions??

lol @ the way wiley just picked up his bag and walked off at the end of the last videp

I just clocked the way Skepta&Co were blackballed.

I just clocked the way Skepta&Co were blackballed.

Just seen the video on BaseIt got me hyped for some reasonIt's a huge look

how can griminal come to da shoot wid a jd bag loltake that nigga back to da ends

First time i saw this i was gettin excited cos i never knew who was coming next.bashys verse >the england 10? lolz

big tuneBUT1,2,3 go got me more hype than thisWhen devlin drops his bar... most violent wheel.

tune is beyond hardchipmunks best verse everguy finally spat a verse I likedllow Wretch why does he dead every song he is on?

Griminal's verse>>>____and yeah. 1,2,3 is more hypeshoulda put Griminal instead of Devlin though

Griminal's verse>>>____and yeah. 1,2,3 is more hypeshoulda put Griminal instead of shifty though

video/tune/beat is bigi dont get what theyre tryin to do wtih this though, cant see it getting any great chart success but will still go off in the clubs