Creatine ?

Black.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David, I beg you just ignore Roscoe. He's on this "make your own shake" kick when the pre-made ones will do what you want with a tenth of the effort. Just overly complicating it all.
So ur gonna spend 45 quid on n-large thats filled with sugars thats gonna turn u into a fat sh*t and give u a nice pot belly. when u can make ur own gainer shake with optimum 100% whey, the only difference is your adding oats to it. + its an easy 500--600 CLEAN calories. saves u money and lasts longer.if u think blending milk, 1 scoop of protein powder and a cup of oats is complicated then there is something wrong with u. its not f*ck*ng rocket science.

Firstly, the time it takes to blend and then clean the blender 3 times a day makes it long. Not to mention the fact that you need more than just the powder, oats and milk if you want it to taste of anything other than dust. But finally, David is clearly a skinny guy. As if he needs to give a f*ck about sugars.You're just over-complicating it. And if you need me to explain that over-complicating is not the same as making something impossible to understand, then there is something wrong with you.

Firstly, the time it takes to blend and then clean the blender 3 times a day makes it long. Not to mention the fact that you need more than just the powder, oats and milk if you want it to taste of anything other than dust. But finally, David is clearly a skinny guy. As if he needs to give a f*ck about sugars.You're just over-complicating it. And if you need me to explain that over-complicating is not the same as making something impossible to understand, then there is something wrong with you.
What do you mix with weight gain powders? milk. The only difference with the home made shake is that your adding oats. Do you even know what 100% whey protein is? its exactly like the weight gain powders but with less useless sh*t you find in weight gainers. And how the f*ck does it take long on the blender? Have you even tried it son? I do it everyday and its only takes about 5 seconds on the blender, not even full power. I've had n-large 2 before and cyto gainer and they took much longer on the blender. Go to any bodybuilding forum and i'll guarantee a number of members would recommend a home made shake any day over weight gainers that will drain ur wallet. The only gainers i would recommend from my experience is muscle milk with water or phd synergy. If you dont agree with the advice im giving him then fine but no need to go on like a bitch saying ignore him. Just trying to help.ps: I saw one of your london blitz bitch boys in archway gym last week, fat useless f*ck that couldn't even hold it up 5 mins on the treadmill. Musta been sippin on too much n-large.

What do you mix with weight gain powders? milk. The only difference with the home made shake is that your adding oats. Do you even know what 100% whey protein is? its exactly like the weight gain powders but with less useless sh*t you find in weight gainers. And how the f*ck does it take long on the blender? Have you even tried it son? I do it everyday and its only takes about 5 seconds on the blender, not even full power. I've had n-large 2 before and cyto gainer and they took much longer on the blender. Go to any bodybuilding forum and i'll guarantee a number of members would recommend a home made shake any day over weight gainers that will drain ur wallet. The only gainers i would recommend from my experience is muscle milk with water or phd synergy. If you dont agree with the advice im giving him then fine but no need to go on like a bitch saying ignore him. Just trying to help.ps: I saw one of your london blitz bitch boys in archway gym last week, fat useless f*ck that couldn't even hold it up 5 mins on the treadmill. Musta been sippin on too much n-large.
LOL at sending for a team that you wanted to join because your feelings are hurt. Why the f*ck are you being so emotional!?As for the blender talk, like I said, it's cleaning it 3 times a day that makes it long. Or do you not clean yours? And why would I use a blender for N-Large when a shaker will do the job?The thing is, I'm not even saying you're wrong or that your shake doesn't work... I'm saying you're over-complicating it for someone that is beyond amateur! Now dry your eyes.

LOL at sending for a team that you wanted to join because your feelings are hurt. Why the f*ck are you being so emotional!?As for the blender talk, like I said, it's cleaning it 3 times a day that makes it long. Or do you not clean yours? And why would I use a blender for N-Large when a shaker will do the job?The thing is, I'm not even saying you're wrong or that your shake doesn't work... I'm saying you're over-complicating it for someone that is beyond amateur! Now dry your eyes.
Eh? I left the youth team because its sh*t. I've got better things to do than run around with an egg ball while wearing enough protection to survive a nuclear bomb.Cleaning a blender isn't rocket science.And like i said im just trying to help by giving him a healthy option that will save him a shitload of money. Now pipe down.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got on this creatine ting a month ago, so far I haven't seen a major improvement. I do get comments from peeps saying I am lookn hencher of late. But, in terms of improvement to my routine I didn't notice a significant difference.But yesterday something happened. I hadn't worked out in a week.. So I did some major workout. Took some creatine as well.. Later in the evening all my biceps and triceps started having cramps. I could literally see it locking going in and out at a moderate pace... Now, am not sure if its down to the creatine or the fact that I didn't workout for a solid week and didn't stretch post-work-out. right now my bi/triceps still ache and the upper chest. But its the sort aches you get after working out.. Its a positive feeling.I don't know if I will carry on with the creatine tho. I was never really on the supplement thing. I was well bulky before I did. But, after doing my own research on creatine. Its looked like one of the safest of the whole range out there. After I complete my cycle. I will probably call it a day.There is an improvement. But, I feel like that improvement could be achieved without creatine.`

what creatine supp were u taking? i havent been that much of a fan tbh. however, cellmass works very well.aking creatine on its own may not do that much. and cramps can be caused by low levels of hyrdration, cos when taking creatine you should maintain high levels of hydration, thats what it feeds off.taking creatine with a high protein intake will give u much better gains however

what creatine supp were u taking? i havent been that much of a fan tbh. however, cellmass works very well.aking creatine on its own may not do that much. and cramps can be caused by low levels of hyrdration, cos when taking creatine you should maintain high levels of hydration, thats what it feeds off.taking creatine with a high protein intake will give u much better gains however
monohydrate creatine micronized courtesy of muslcetech.heard alot of people mention this cellmass tho

dunno why u guys don't use them handheld blenders, put all the sh*t in a big cup, stick the blender in, turn it on, take the end off, rinse it under the tap and then leave it on the side to be washed up later.
SUGGEST A f*ck*ng BLENDER MATE
lol, i read that in a aussie accent. http://direct.asda.com/ASDA-Hand-Blender/0...default,pd.htmlu can take the end off to wash it easily.

dunno why u guys don't use them handheld blenders, put all the sh*t in a big cup, stick the blender in, turn it on, take the end off, rinse it under the tap and then leave it on the side to be washed up later.
lol, i read that in a aussie accent. http://direct.asda.com/ASDA-Hand-Blender/0...default,pd.htmlu can take the end off to wash it easily.
lolcheershave ordered 2 [russel peters] JOST IN CASE [russel peters]

lolcheershave ordered 2 [russel peters] JOST IN CASE [russel peters]
whos that in ur sig