Earphones

hhhhhhh8

Sennheisers are the oneunfortunately after 2 years they started f*ck*ng up today. I have to fiddle with the wire at the jack or else one of the earphones cuts out.
That's a common problem with the CX300's. I've gone through 5 pairs of them, which is why Sennheiser have made the CX300 II's, which is the link I posted.
i actually got the cx500 if that makes a difference. I thought that because its the got the moulded jack guard it would be cool, but i guess i was wrong.

Sennheisers are the oneunfortunately after 2 years they started f*ck*ng up today. I have to fiddle with the wire at the jack or else one of the earphones cuts out.
That's a common problem with the CX300's. I've gone through 5 pairs of them, which is why Sennheiser have made the CX300 II's, which is the link I posted.
i actually got the cx500 if that makes a difference. I thought that because its the got the moulded jack guard it would be cool, but i guess i was wrong.
Weird. My CX400's done exactly the same thing yesterday, got to hold the jack and wire in to position otherwise it cuts out.Good looking out on the Mark II's Air Max, will probably cop them!

Every pair ive had in the last year has done that every other month. Its a ballache having to send em back to Amazon to replace. Sick headphones though.

Maybe you're right with the less bassBut I personally can't keep in-ear headphones in my ears, plus I don't like the feeling of shoving it so deep into the ear There should still be a market for them
to be honest for good sound quality it's either in ears or headphones, not normal earphones. if in ears dont fit there's 3 different sized rings that come with the senheissers. if you just don't like em not much other advice i know of.