Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

what's your FB status?

96 posts in this topic

Scuse the title typo, it should read 'what's your FB status?'Anyway, gimme your last 5, good or not....Here's mine

"Redesigning the Knife & Fork... Pics up soon""Gone to bed to read his NIV Bible""Large up whoever cooked me breakfast""Fresh like a pillow with a mint on it""IS PROVIDER FOR NO GIRL, EXCEPT HIS FIANCE & DAUGHTER. AND I DONT HAVE EITHER OF THOSE. SO IMAGINE MY FACE WHEN THIS FEMALE ASKS IF IM GIVING HER DRINK AT MY BDAY DRINKUP.... SOMEONE HOLD MY COAT. FFS"
Hopefully we see some good reads

Couple others i found amusing

"IF I NEVER BEEN SEEN NEVER HEARD...? NEVER HAPPENED NEVER OCCURED...? ABUDABUDABUDALYRICAL WORD?""Sometimes moves like a ninja around his house when people are in, just to test his stealth & aglity. Success rate? 100% undetected."
Mike Kane has some good ones

nuffin but emtional torture this week another week and ill feel numb wnt feel a fing its a pieces thing we will suffer in stress for a little until we feel like stress is taking the piss then we go cold and feel nuffin
Just a little more and I go in for the swoop.01_sneaky_man_iStock_000000116936XSmall.jpg

Detox just to Retox

JJ ** He passes like Jairzinho, he shoots like Rivelino, he's better than Robinho, he's fabulous Fabian Delph! JJ ** 5/1 @ PaddyPower for Wilshere to get in the England squad for the World Cup. Worth a punt. JJ ** Anyone up for five a side at Shard End tonight? JJ ** f*ck off lardarse Barry you money grabbing c*nt. Ambition is clearly irrelevant. JJ ** Let's hear you sing 'Argentina' now you dirty manc twats.Had to go back to late May for those lolLast one was from day after CL final, had them raging

How can people become a fan of "rough sex" and "sex in the morning" etc. BAREFACED LOLenjoyed bbq chicken, pasta and coleslaw for breakfast this morningI know i'm late but LOL @ this stalker ting. Certain people need to chillJust found out you can have group convo's on BBM... emosh!Mad ting! Noone is invincible

You think thats bad LTSome of the groups i have come across are shocking''white women who cheat with black men''''white sluts who love black c*ck''etcsmh 360degrees

" 7 days...""just broke my huge mirror kmt""You can buy your hair if it won't grow, You can fix your nose if it says so, You can buy all the make-up, That a mac can make, But if you can't look inside you .. (8)""says what a maddd night out! Hol tite Sanique & Akila on their bday nite out.. way too much joke in one night!!""lol @ random msn adds in 09 .. someone learnt the hard way http://i27.tinypic.com/163ng4.jpg"

How can people become a fan of "rough sex" and "sex in the morning" etc. BAREFACED LOL
Asked myself the same question.

speeding like rawse

Chantelle upload some pics bbz
:lol:

LolI can't even see my status was updated so long ago.Not a fan of constant updates on there in any case.

* Actually pleased for a very good friend, do your thing!* How can I be drinking then BOOM arm goes swinging and knocks my bottle over, cheers* Last shop before Beijing was a big one + Korean food top notch!* 1 more week and can finally f*ck off to other side of the world!* What in the hell happened to my Dr Pepper? SMH!

sea sig, sh*t makes me feel sea sick

"lol @ random msn adds in 09 .. someone learnt the hard way http://i27.tinypic.com/163ng4.jpg"
lmao dips - ""knock knock""2much-"who's there"dips -"justin"2much- "justin who?"dips- "just in time to see how ur gonna get blocked":lol:

"lol @ random msn adds in 09 .. someone learnt the hard way http://i27.tinypic.com/163ng4.jpg"
lmao dips - ""knock knock""2much-"who's there"dips -"justin"2much- "justin who?"dips- "just in time to see how ur gonna get blocked":lol:
Why the need to transcript like its some special ting to see the image? :unsure:

* drunk night time trampolining - madness!

: Just BeatWas the saying for the Napa holiday