what's your FB status?

Fresh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Emotions are a hell of a weapon.Nooooooo I dropped my SatNav. RAGE.If stupidity got you into this mess, why cant stupidity get you out of it. Dont look to me for guidance. Idiots.My dearest £10. You are the final bit of cash I have. I shall not spend you, we shall not part. When the party animals ask me to come out this week, I shall decline- for I am now broke.I asked LoveFilm for Fight Night, instead they sent me Seven Pounds. Like wtf. Dont get me mad.

How can people become a fan of "rough sex" and "sex in the morning" etc. BAREFACED LOLenjoyed bbq chicken, pasta and coleslaw for breakfast this morningI know i'm late but LOL @ this stalker ting. Certain people need to chillJust found out you can have group convo's on BBM... emosh!Mad ting! Noone is invincible
swear down i have like 31 friends of this one, with the majority being girls...some under the radar ones that ive had to make note of once i seen they'd joined this

Guest Lemons

'It was old style paedo-ing...''Turn your whole grill in to outmeal''The comeback begins. 14-1. f*ck you Ponting.'"They were going to the strip bar, doesn't interest me really, seen it all before...I'm going to eat some cake""What? It will cause wars? Just because this guys a bell end?!""Harpoon Gang."A few of my most recent.

Guest Flat Ericó
c/s raoul drake's sigfafcebook epitomises what's wrong with this generation
Elaborate
self-absorbed, attention-seeking loudmouths who talk too much and want everybody to know their business as well as knowing everybody else's. the way everybody thinks that they are actually important and really matter
my new status
ow

My last 5 status update. Usually jus promoting my club nights or random rap lyrics I like lol1) Shouts to everyone who made last night @ Bar Zoo another jam packed sunday.....it was all about the new jack swing, lol........catch me there same time same place next week.2) ALL ROADS LEAD TO LIVERPOOLS NO.1 SUPER CLUB......CUBE........CATCH ME THERE REALLY SOON. MORE INFO TO FOLLOW........3) Cos I see some ladies tonight that should be havin my baby, baaaybey........4) When none of us had anything, we were happy having nothing. But now that we all got a lil something, certain people always want more than you.5) Its funny how money change the situation!!!

"IF I NEVER BEEN SEEN NEVER HEARD...? NEVER HAPPENED NEVER OCCURED...? ABUDABUDABUDALYRICAL WORD?""Sometimes moves like a ninja around his house when people are in, just to test his stealth & aglity. Success rate? 100% undetected."
Best two so far"Why do girls wear leggings & french knickers so it looks like they got a horizontal batty crease, not a good look""Has lost his phone!""how come everyone's become a promoter?""got the original sheg today"

1) _________ is gonna get on this kickboxing ting soon. Watch this space.2) _________ You don't like the way I flow? She needs more emotion no?/ I'll give you emotion, it;s you holding your broken nose/ And leave you comatose, with a pound of columbian snow/ At your side, when the cops arrive, they'll just think you overdosed3) _________ RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS ARE SCUM!!!4) _________ is so pissed I can't see Pharoahe Monch at the Jazz Cafe right this second!!! Always broke whenever this guy comes to London. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!5) _________ First Dilla, now Baatin. Damn, it's like when you leave Slum Village bad fortune strikes. If something ever happens to Elzhi then we know the world is in trouble. RIP Baatin...