what's your FB status?

Fresh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

_______has either become incredibly mature or incredibly stupid. Or both. They do call it a temporary state of insanity!_______ ...Will Vanessa Hudgens ever learn? Females in 09 ey!_______ feels like Johnny Drama out here..._______ wants to become a farmer in a beautiful, tranquil place... the irony._______ “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.” - Prince Philip. SICK MAN.

1) _________ is gonna get on this kickboxing ting soon. Watch this space.2) _________ You don't like the way I flow? She needs more emotion no?/ I'll give you emotion, it;s you holding your broken nose/ And leave you comatose, with a pound of columbian snow/ At your side, when the cops arrive, they'll just think you overdosed3) _________ RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS ARE SCUM!!!4) _________ is so pissed I can't see Pharoahe Monch at the Jazz Cafe right this second!!! Always broke whenever this guy comes to London. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!5) _________ First Dilla, now Baatin. Damn, it's like when you leave Slum Village bad fortune strikes. If something ever happens to Elzhi then we know the world is in trouble. RIP Baatin...
this is annoying.i just removed two bredrins form my friends list. one constantly posting arguments with his girl, and the other contsantly posting videos of him singing.the whole status thing is annoying. f*ck facebook im gonna prob get rid of it end of this month.

self-absorbed, attention-seeking loudmouths who talk too much and want everybody to know their business as well as knowing everybody else's. the way everybody thinks that they are actually important and really mattercattedfits perfectly*doesn't touch facebook for another 2 weeks*
i feel to put this on my status still, but then wont that be ironic?

self-absorbed, attention-seeking loudmouths who talk too much and want everybody to know their business as well as knowing everybody else's. the way everybody thinks that they are actually important and really mattercattedfits perfectly*doesn't touch facebook for another 2 weeks*
i feel to put this on my status still, but then wont that be ironic?
was thinking that but by then someone had already repliedlolsome rapidshit

Guest Esquilax
irrc i mentioned stalkingfao vip2do you think human recources will beleive a 52 yr old white man downloaded 'kapri styles - black booty ho's 5'because this is what my argument hinges on
Depends whether it's Tim Westwood or not

irrc i mentioned stalkingfao vip2do you think human recources will beleive a 52 yr old white man downloaded 'kapri styles - black booty ho's 5'because this is what my argument hinges on
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4Might as well get familiarcipher meet Stay up late goonsstay up late goons this is cipherI will leave you to it*walks out*