what's your FB status?

Fresh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If you can help it... Don't use FB Chat to contact me please... It always pars me and i end up losing half the message you wrote.. So if its a chat ting you're after, Inbox me for my "chat" details. Thanks!2. In bed. Sore. Sniff. sh*t.3. Lol @ paracetamol actually WORKING. Headache who?4. Through wind and rain we burn bright / Learn to fly through flames and hold tight5. When It Rains, It Pours....

Guest Parrist 2.0

Remember after that P.Brisco video in that create a video thread I had a few quotes from that video as my name.Parrist hol tight my niggers in the cage, you'll be out soon. Hold tight.Parrist wait wait wait, let me introduce myself first you get me bitch.Parrist something something something(can't remember what I put) say no more, but let me say more...

The cattiness is a lot. Go suck yourselves. Damn fools.Man UpMidnight Madness... Ahhhh Ballers *Drools*. Sunday... Leyton 10-10pm. Be there or I'll take them all!!Physically & Emotionally Drained. Par. In Other News: If you can't get through to my phone in a few days it's been cut off lol. Facebook Me If you need me.Meh

Remember after that P.Brisco video in that create a video thread I had a few quotes from that video as my name.Parrist hol tight my niggers in the cage, you'll be out soon. Hold tight.Parrist wait wait wait, let me introduce myself first you get me bitch.Parrist something something something(can't remember what I put) say no more, but let me say more...
:lol: :lol:dat video was 2 much!

loves a good trip to ikea :)*insert status here*never realised how much books i owned clearoutttttttt!listenin to burial's album, this guy is too sickis in love with jon b his lyrics his vocals = pure sex *sighs*

The way this local chick made a status-fail yesterday was hilarious....83314026.pngThis lead to other status' as you will see below...Bear in mind this girl works in a McDonalds Drive-Thru before you continue...56254617.pngThen status' like the next appear everywhere and the girl is getting sent even by her friends left right and centre95235059.png