Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

Them Weird Feelings And Sensations You Like

44 posts in this topic

Cleaning your ears out with cotton buds >>>>>Licking the roof of your mouth with your tounge >>>>>Add yours

Not seen the missus in 4 weeks until tonightShe's on the pillsnm

- Downloading then listening to a tune you loveThe way i just downloaded a tune i lost on cassette from primary school days .. im just sitting here smiling .. brb .. gonna jump up n down

Hearing a song I haven't heard since childhood.

Scoring a goalllllll lazziooo

The music ones above i relate to hard.Sneezing.. Man that feels good.Mentally.. Being left behind somewhere used to trigger an anxiety. Dnt think it happens anymore

Cleaning your ears out with cotton buds >>>>>Licking the roof of your mouth with your tounge >>>>>Add yours
wen ur ears feel a bit sticky and clogged up and u draw for the wet cotton bud to CLEAR it >>>>> emotional

Cotton buds.Them random shivers.

Them random shivers.
When you take a piss

-cleaning out ears-popping spots-pullin out a tooth-havin a number 2 after college or going out...

There are a fair few tbh-Sleepin in just cleaned bed sheets-Brand new socks-The fresh air on my head after steppin out the barbers

-The fresh air on my head after steppin out the barbers
Arrgh.. Having wifey rub hands against the grow of hair after a fresh trim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>no hype.

-popping spots-pullin out a tooth
Thought you were young but this confirms it

lol i swear we have all created erogenous zones in our earholes by repeated cotton bud abuseneed that cotton cracki like hearing strange new sounds, and i love the feelin i get when music mashes off my headtop with rawnessBANGFACEi also like dark autum evenings in england, when you step out all the lights are on, sky is dark navy blue and orange and bare orange leaves n sh*t blowing about the air is frosty and u all wrapped up strapped up (drugs of course) and you go for zome sick sessions in the woods

when you wake up with a hangover and have a piss and can almost feel the headache going away and your body feels cleansedoccasionally when i've been drinking a bit/eating a lot of junk food i buy bare spinach and eat it to clean my system out, feels sick the next day after having a sh*t

its g, blade and ceasewe squeeze, spray and breezeand you know fully well that we weigh them keysand we got them glocksin the palm of my handsits a beautiful thingwhen your palming them grands

its g, blade and ceasewe squeeze, spray and breezeand you know fully well that we weigh them keysand we got them glocksin the palm of my handsits a beautiful thingwhen your palming them grands
so are you a religious Muslim or not?

Cleaning your ears out with cotton buds >>>>>
- Downloading then listening to a tune you love
the way I get slightly excited about listening to it on repeat on the train... :unsure:

Them random shivers.
When you take a piss
awwwwwwww yeahhhhh

Bussin of a strap at the haters.Paaarararapapapapaarararaopapapaaa.Them straps there.

Bussin of a strap at the haters.Paaarararapapapapaarararaopapapaaa.Them straps there.
What gun

nar im buddhist why
just feels a bit contradictory that's all
Ok