FM 2010

jcee

May need to join back up*remembers my Juventus DEADING all of you*
Your banned for life mate. The way you cheated from the get go was immense. The whole shabang. Tactics, Training, Shortlists all taken from sisortitout.
Lol I remember that sh*t. :D
LMAO @ this nigga trying to hype to me on Facebook about how he 'deaded' everyone.

yeah not going too hard on the demousually spend ages sorting out scouts and coaches and usually i dont sign anyone first season unless i HAVE toaslong as i got a good player in each position and a reliable back up im ok.... just work on tactics and do some serious scouting first season.saying thay united have 70m so i blew it (n/h)

gonna return to this game finally.will make a team full of bare midget ballers with diego as the focal point
done this on fm 09

TBH but this fm is meant to be polished up with no real major new tings

Lol at Walcotts stats.I started again with Man City and I'm dominating now. I haven't lost a game at all and only let in 3 goals. The way I messed up first time is doing my own tactic, setting all the players positions and doing custom instructions.The way I'm killing it now is picking a normal formation like 4-2-3-1 and setting it to fluid and away from home counter unless I'm alot better than to the team or control at home if you get my drift.