Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HangTheDJ

Bendtner switches squad number

77 posts in this topic

Just saw this, so random.

gun__1250073944_bendtner52.jpgBendtner explains switch of squad numberArsenal centre forward Nicklas Bendtner has changed his squad number for the new season.The Dane caught up with Arsenal.com to explain why he decided on the switch and give a personal offer to fans who had bought his shirt through Club outlets this summer. “The new season’s almost here, and along with the rest of the players I’m really excited and believe it can be a really special one for everyone associated with the Club." said Bendtner. "Before it starts I wanted to change my squad number from 26 which I’ve obviously had for a number of seasons now. I chose to move to 52 because it’s a special number to me personally, and I hope that it brings me good luck for the new season. "I appreciate that a good number of fans have bought their kits for 2009/10 already with names and numbers printed up so I’d like to personally cover the cost of replacing anyone’s shirt that has my previous number. It means a lot to see supporters wearing your name and number, and I want to ensure people aren’t inconvenienced by the change." * The offer is valid for supporters that purchased the Arsenal home, away or third shirt from a Club shop or online via Arsenal Home Shopping since June 2009. Any supporter wanting to upgrade their shirt that features Nicklas’ previous squad number must show proof of purchase in store.http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/b...of-squad-number

him thinking double the number = double the goals = untrue

him thinking double the number = double the goals = untrue
lol thats hard

Just saw this, so random.
gun__1250073944_bendtner52.jpg "I appreciate that a good number of fans have bought their kits for 2009/10 already with names and numbers printed up so I’d like to personally cover the cost of replacing anyone’s shirt that has my previous number. http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/b...of-squad-number
Good lad.
1st goal of the season come saturday.

lol at him thinking theres anyone out there with a bender shirt.
except for gael clichy's pocket

except for gael clichy's pocket
:D yeah i forgot about him.

Blatently banging min. 26 goals this season.Blatently.

More then that fam, this is Nicky we're talking about here.

B-52. bombers_b52_0008.jpgb52.jpgBoth have a similar amount of firepower. Very fitting

Fire power. Lulz.I do rate Nicky though, he's a top striker.

Trust meSaid this since last season. He will go on to make himself one of the top 3-4 strikers in the leagueI expect 26 atleast

:D Do one.
lol

Them sly Adebayor sends.Sick guy.Doubled his own number & got the reverse of Adebayor's...

sending for someone who will score more goals than you, finish above you, all the while earning more than you = relegation-type fail

Money. Mouth.Or shut the f*ck up and :D

why edit, its no less cringeworthy than it was beforewhat are you wanting to bet on then

lool

why edit, its no less cringeworthy than it was beforewhat are you wanting to bet on then
Called pressing reply before the arrow.Both of what you said, Man City finishing above Arsenal and Adebayor scoring more than Bendtner.