Bendtner switches squad number

HangTheDJ

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 games minimun coz of what happned the year b4Bent missed the last few games & Harry wernt playing him he wudda outscored RVP, he got more in the league..Bent = 28 starts, 17 goalsSheyi = 29 starts, 15 goalsRVP takes pens & free kicks 2
I said RvP has to make 30 APPEARANCES, you didnt make any stipulation.But for your excuses sake, lets say you did, now explain your way out of this....Adebayor made 30 starts with 7 sub appearances - 37 appearances & 16 goals.*Bent made 28 starts with 15 sub appearances - 43 appearances & 17 goalsvan Persie made 38 starts with 6 sub appearances - 44 appearances & 20 goals.* Got the Bent stats from ESPN seeking further investigation as to if they are spot on. Spurs took his stats down already. Smh, yes I put the dirty Spurs site in my broswer to prove a point...
Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor v Robin Van PersieMost goals all comps30 starts all compsTF & Sho CasePrize: £50 or Arsenal top with name, patches & number------------------------------------------------------------Darren Ashley Bent v Robin Van PersieMost goals league(league 20 apps min) anelka wins = shirt of his choice, Sho Case wins = Arsenal shirt with name, number & patchesSho Case
Adebayor had to come off like 20-30 mins into the 1st half of a game, that made it voidBent bet with u was neva really cemented

More stipulations than Vince McMahon...
lol
30 games minimun coz of what happned the year b4Bent missed the last few games & Harry wernt playing him he wudda outscored RVP, he got more in the league..Bent = 28 starts, 17 goalsSheyi = 29 starts, 15 goalsRVP takes pens & free kicks 2
I said RvP has to make 30 APPEARANCES, you didnt make any stipulation.But for your excuses sake, lets say you did, now explain your way out of this....Adebayor made 30 starts with 7 sub appearances - 37 appearances & 16 goals.*Bent made 28 starts with 15 sub appearances - 43 appearances & 17 goalsvan Persie made 38 starts with 6 sub appearances - 44 appearances & 20 goals.* Got the Bent stats from ESPN seeking further investigation as to if they are spot on. Spurs took his stats down already. Smh, yes I put the dirty Spurs site in my broswer to prove a point...
Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor v Robin Van PersieMost goals all comps30 starts all compsTF & Sho CasePrize: £50 or Arsenal top with name, patches & number------------------------------------------------------------Darren Ashley Bent v Robin Van PersieMost goals league(league 20 apps min) anelka wins = shirt of his choice, Sho Case wins = Arsenal shirt with name, number & patchesSho Case
Adebayor had to come off like 20-30 mins into the 1st half of a game, that made it voidBent bet with u was neva really cemented
"bet expirerd " :D :D :D as,dddfffgggggggg5tyAnelka>>>>>sick guy