topic comes up a lot

Bruno Di Gradi

the one im looking at right now is Solo35 on t-mobile

1800 minutes500 UNLIMITED textsFREE Internet on your phoneInclusive minutes and texts are from the UK to all UK mobiles and numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03 at any time. This doesn't cover Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.Call and message costsOnce your inclusive minutes and texts are used up the following costs will apply (anytime to any UK network).Type of call/message Cost of call/messageCalls 30p per minuteTexts 12p per messagePicture messages and voicemail aren't part of inclusive minutes and texts and will cost this much whenever you use themType of call/message Cost of call/messagePictures 20p per messageVoicemail 12p per minuteAll numbers prefixed by (inc VAT):Prefixed number Cost of call0843, 0844, 0845 ,0870, 0871, 0872 40p per message0808, 0800 Call charges from free to 40p per minute0500 10p per minute070 From 25p to 75p per minuteAll chargeable calls will be subject to a one minute minimum charge unless otherwise stated.

swear the solo35 is betta than that *except u dont get a phone*plus i heard signal with 3 is terrible.
I can confirm the signal ain't all that, but as Londoners it's not that big a dealSo you're finally making the plunge and getting a phone with minutes and texts?
correct.. its needd... and i do duck out the bits now and again.

PAYGTmobileOnly really useful if you only really phone tmobileTop up 20nug before the month is out type MONTHLY TALK to 441 and you get unlimited calls and texts to all tmobile numbers for the month and they dont even take money of you, you just need to top up 20nug

whatever you do dont choose tmobile. sh*t network. unreliable. quite expensive. loadssss of hidden cost. etc.o2 or nothing imo.
Foreal, when i was 16 working at tmobile they were tryin to get me to sell a contracted called "unlimited free calls" but in the small print if you went over 2000 minutes you got charged 50p per minute, had so many customers ringing up cussing out about it... And too right i did tell them this in the first place. misconceptions.