Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yadunknojz09

Rasta Guide

25 posts in this topic

afsgfdsgsrdgsfgsfHARRRRRRRRRR HARRRRRR HARRRRRR HARRRRRRRR HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRJust woke my mum up, fully creased at every moment he laughed. HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HARRRR HARRRR HARRRRR HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

llow it, hes my lil bro stil

blad my cousin went jamaica he came back and we was blazing together and he was talking about the tour of bob marleys house and this guywe spent the next few hours trying to recreate that HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Sick guy.

This never ever gets old.LMAO.

LOLHad a burst of energy after that first blast

LOLHad a burst of energy after that first blast
FIRING THAT LASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

vds##s#fdsLMAOEXCUSE ME WHILE I LIGHT MY SPLIFFHAR HAR HARthis has to be fictitious

EXCUSE ME WHILE I LIGHT MY SPLIFFHAR HAR HAR
WHEEL IT

LOLOL...dis sh*t never gets old

knew it was gonna be this, this was the same guy who took me round bob marleys house/grave when i was in jamaica - hes actually a cool guy aswell - let everyone sit on bob's "pillow" (that rock hes sat on) and smoke a spliff with himanybody else been on that btw? was too emotional when your stood in the room where bob's buried with this man singin no woman no cry

knew it was gonna be this, this was the same guy who took me round bob marleys house/grave when i was in jamaica - hes actually a cool guy aswell - let everyone sit on bob's "pillow" (that rock hes sat on) and smoke a spliff with himanybody else been on that btw? was too emotional when your stood in the room where bob's buried with this man singin no woman no cry
This tour sounds sick

lmaojust had some wake n bake and watched that. fully creased.

WHEEL IT

This tour sounds sick

wtf lol
dinky don't lie thats you

This tour sounds sick
Although i would have to tell him to knock that laughing on the head.

WHEEL IT
lmao this is sick.