Rasta Guide

yadunknojz09

blad my cousin went jamaica he came back and we was blazing together and he was talking about the tour of bob marleys house and this guywe spent the next few hours trying to recreate that HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Sick guy.

knew it was gonna be this, this was the same guy who took me round bob marleys house/grave when i was in jamaica - hes actually a cool guy aswell - let everyone sit on bob's "pillow" (that rock hes sat on) and smoke a spliff with himanybody else been on that btw? was too emotional when your stood in the room where bob's buried with this man singin no woman no cry

knew it was gonna be this, this was the same guy who took me round bob marleys house/grave when i was in jamaica - hes actually a cool guy aswell - let everyone sit on bob's "pillow" (that rock hes sat on) and smoke a spliff with himanybody else been on that btw? was too emotional when your stood in the room where bob's buried with this man singin no woman no cry
This tour sounds sick

This tour sounds sick

This tour sounds sick
Although i would have to tell him to knock that laughing on the head.