Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

which phone out of these 3 should i buy

44 posts in this topic

Nokia 5800, Blackberry Bold Or G2 touch?pros & cons please

5800 is bascially an N97 at heart. does exactly the same thing... fully decked with the same specs apart from 5mp camera and slide out keyboard.Everything else is the same...Can't comment on the two other have no idea.

i heard n97 f*cks up bare though where as 5800 doesnt.Blackberry just seems sh*t and over hyped tbh.g2 looks cold but... i duno..

i have a 5800, and have no complaints, thought i'd get into trouble with a pure touch screen phone, but it's live, i text, call surf the net, like any other decent button based handset.i dont get the blackberry hype, so it just doesn't blip on my radar ever as a phone to get...and the G2.... Just no. cos it doesn't appeal to me in anyway.... didn't like the look of the original G1, so this one was automatic no.

id get the 5800not a fan of blackberrys, imnot even really sure why everybodys getting them tbhive not even seen a g2 yet

i heard n97 f*cks up bare though where as 5800 doesnt...
wash ur mouth out!!ive been bangin out fresh out the box for about a week or so now, n ive not had any issues, the new firmware on it is more than blessy!!

5800 still also gives you access to nokia's OVI apps store... Just downloaded the mini piano application. Good to go!!!

Whats the best place to buy a 5800 Black on PAYG?
not sure, competition pretty tight out there. Carphone warehouse most logical 1st stop tbh? online deals?? check..

Whats the best place to buy a 5800 Black on PAYG?
not sure, competition pretty tight out there. Carphone warehouse most logical 1st stop tbh? online deals?? check..
The red one's 150 on Carphone Warehouse, Black is 200 on Phones4U, Don't wanna pay 50 extra for a different colour

I do not get the Blackberry hype...People using that sh*t to send texts and go on that Blackberry Pin msn thing

Out of the 3 you listed the G2 is hands down the best phone there.Blackberry is hype. but most people who have one swear by it, if you buy one you'll do the same.I have no time for them.personally think the 5800 ain't all that, no software issues or fundamental flaws with the phone per-see but the touchscreen in my eyes isn't the best its a branch above bog-standard. If it was proper proper touchscreen instead of that slider sh*t i'd probably have a completely different opinion on it. But from when it was shifting at 129.99 a couple months back you know it ain't a premium handset. Thats not to say it ain't a good phone.....just not for me. plus its end of line.I didn't have high hopes for the G2 because the G1 is distinctly average. But it is good, OS is nice, my only qualm was I NEED a physical keyboard, on-screen doesn't cut it for me cos I type too quick. but people I've spoken to have said they've had no issues.Plus there's many software updates dropping in the next few months (doughnut, eclair & flan) plus android 2.0......I'd advise you to pop into a shop and demo it, you might like it

jsut copped nokia 5800dey was offering a decent deal£30 a monthunlimited text & net 800minutes a monthmonths freee insurance.. i thought why not.

jsut copped nokia 5800dey was offering a decent deal£30 a monthunlimited text & net 800minutes a monthmonths freee insurance.. i thought why not.
Lol same deal I got, on my t-mob upgrade... Niceness!

G2 Touch was cool when I was trying it out 2 days ago at the T-Mob shop.Too bad they increased their prices, gonna wait a minute before I cop.

I like my blackberry for the messaging/keyboard. I text ALOTprevious to that i had a e71Probably why i aint got a iphone, i got the the touch though which is cool

Thats good where from and what network?

Thats good where from and what network?
t-mobile

was gonna get the touch HD bt nw i wanna wait n see what niceness HTC comes up with next in the touch screen variety

any of you considered or have the Touch Pro 2?htc-touch-pro-2.jpghtc_touch_pro_2.jpgwanna get it n install windows 6.5 on it

mans waiting for the HTC Leomeant to be the touch hd successor...better come out before winter tho

If u got the extra income draw for the accidental insurance.Like £5 a month.

mans waiting for the HTC Leomeant to be the touch hd successor...better come out before winter tho
In addition, the Leo will supposedly use a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 320 MB of RAM.
gd grief!i remember when it was a stretch to get this on a f*ckin computer

In addition, the Leo will supposedly use a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 320 MB of RAM.
gd grief!i remember when it was a stretch to get this on a f*ckin computer
Madness... Watch when 4g network is up and running.