which phone out of these 3 should i buy

Bruno Di Gradi

i have a 5800, and have no complaints, thought i'd get into trouble with a pure touch screen phone, but it's live, i text, call surf the net, like any other decent button based handset.i dont get the blackberry hype, so it just doesn't blip on my radar ever as a phone to get...and the G2.... Just no. cos it doesn't appeal to me in anyway.... didn't like the look of the original G1, so this one was automatic no.

Out of the 3 you listed the G2 is hands down the best phone there.Blackberry is hype. but most people who have one swear by it, if you buy one you'll do the same.I have no time for them.personally think the 5800 ain't all that, no software issues or fundamental flaws with the phone per-see but the touchscreen in my eyes isn't the best its a branch above bog-standard. If it was proper proper touchscreen instead of that slider sh*t i'd probably have a completely different opinion on it. But from when it was shifting at 129.99 a couple months back you know it ain't a premium handset. Thats not to say it ain't a good phone.....just not for me. plus its end of line.I didn't have high hopes for the G2 because the G1 is distinctly average. But it is good, OS is nice, my only qualm was I NEED a physical keyboard, on-screen doesn't cut it for me cos I type too quick. but people I've spoken to have said they've had no issues.Plus there's many software updates dropping in the next few months (doughnut, eclair & flan) plus android 2.0......I'd advise you to pop into a shop and demo it, you might like it

Guest Triple XXX
mans waiting for the HTC Leomeant to be the touch hd successor...better come out before winter tho
In addition, the Leo will supposedly use a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 320 MB of RAM.
gd grief!i remember when it was a stretch to get this on a f*ckin computer

mans waiting for the HTC Leomeant to be the touch hd successor...better come out before winter tho
In addition, the Leo will supposedly use a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 320 MB of RAM.
gd grief!i remember when it was a stretch to get this on a f*ckin computer
Madness... Watch when 4g network is up and running.