My Sleeve

t-dan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what over the last few months i have catched some joke on this forum and it helps along the hours while at workthe only thing is people will diss something or someone just for the sake of it or to manufacture lulzTBH i have probably done it myself, my man here got a tat he done it for him and even if u ain't feelin it to make him question it knowning he'll have it for life is kinda hardi dont seek approval from no one but prob wont up my half sleeve even when its done just on that basis

u know what over the last few months i have catched some joke on this forum and it helps along the hours while at workthe only thing is people will diss something or someone just for the sake of it or to manufacture lulzTBH i have probably done it myself, my man here got a tat he done it for him and even if u ain't feelin it to make him question it knowning he'll have it for life is kinda hardi dont seek approval from no one but prob wont up my half sleeve even when its done just on that basis
TBH he should have questioned it before he got it,it shouldn't take a forum to make a man question a mark hes gna have on his skin for the rest of his lifeim sure hes thought about it, and is happy with it, otherwise why would he get it doneif ur not seeking approval, it shouldnt be a problem to up a pic, cos no one elses opinion, specially on here should matter