Followers 0
Grafter

Proverbs, phrases, sayings

179 posts in this topic

from your country, this country, any languageevery mickle mek a mockle

Great fires erupt from tiny sparks

All that glitters is not gold.

there but for the Grace of God, go I

my nan always uses these phrases especially..Perro que no camina, no encuentra hueso.alsoNo todo lo que brilla es oro.

If you do not hear you must feel

my nan always uses these phrases especially..Perro que no camina, no encuentra hueso.alsoNo todo lo que brilla es oro.
what does the first one meanthe second one is everything that glitters isnt gold?

Snoop in english.......

I'm including quotes and some of them will probably be slightly off because I've got a crap memory.Mark TwainKeep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great feel that you too can become greatLet us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. Favourite 2Get facts first and then distort them as much as you please. Always acknowlege a fault, this will throw those in authority off and give the chance to commit more.Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence on society.Don't go around saying the world owes you a living - The world owes you nothing - It was here first. Get facts first and then distort them as much as you please. If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

the rich mans wealth is in his strong city, destruction of the poor is his poverty

what does the first one meanthe second one is everything that glitters isnt gold?
yhyh first one is "the dog that doesn't walk doesn't find a bone".EDITnataliei'm british not english

The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for. Oscar WildeHe's got loads more but I can't remember any!

I'm including quotes and some of them will probably be slightly off because I've got a crap memory.Mark TwainKeep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great feel that you too can become greatLet us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. Favourite 2
first one you tried on me yesterdaysecond one tells me to be thankful for you. safe

there is no use casting pearls unto swine

ignorance is blissan eye for an eye leaves everyone partially sighteddo on to others as you would have them do onto you

the oldest goat is followed by the younger lambsuttin my mum says all the time when she is lecturing mesounds better in our language

I am, therefore I am.

the oldest goat is followed by the younger lambsuttin my mum says all the time when she is lecturing mesounds better in our language
write it in ur language

de oldes got is follow bay yong lem
sorry lol