Proverbs, phrases, sayings

Grafter

I'm including quotes and some of them will probably be slightly off because I've got a crap memory.Mark TwainKeep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great feel that you too can become greatLet us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. Favourite 2Get facts first and then distort them as much as you please. Always acknowlege a fault, this will throw those in authority off and give the chance to commit more.Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence on society.Don't go around saying the world owes you a living - The world owes you nothing - It was here first. Get facts first and then distort them as much as you please. If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

my nan always uses these phrases especially..Perro que no camina, no encuentra hueso.alsoNo todo lo que brilla es oro.
what does the first one meanthe second one is everything that glitters isnt gold?
yhyh first one is "the dog that doesn't walk doesn't find a bone".EDITnataliei'm british not english

I'm including quotes and some of them will probably be slightly off because I've got a crap memory.Mark TwainKeep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great feel that you too can become greatLet us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. Favourite 2
first one you tried on me yesterdaysecond one tells me to be thankful for you. safe