How are you on the phone?

Grafter

do u like talkin on the phone?how long can u spend on the phone before u need to come off?me personally im not into hearing stories unless its gna gimme jokeim only wanna answer the phone, for money, weed or to arrange a meetingcant be doin with the long talkinsee when u need to come off the phone, an its not one a dem people where u can go 'ok im goin now'what do u say?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never used to be a phone person... preferred texting.But now I have people I like being on the phone to for hours... and others I prefer to text.I need to learn how to have short convos though... me and my bredrin can spend the whole day on the phone with probably an 1 hr or 2 hr break in between. It's not healthy at all.If I want to get off the phone... I just say I gotta go now still, but I'll holla later or sutten.

if i'm bellin just to arrange or sort something out then it's a short ting..but when i'm on the phone to my girl, it's a deep convo for at least 3 hours..when i was single i'd speak to girls for 2 hours... crazy ishhang tite voda family straight hang up after an hour then bell back ting...

Guest Triple XXX

i like to just get straight to the point and kickcertain chicks always push man to chat crapIF YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO SAY WHY DID YOU f*ck*ng FONE ME?its so bad a chcik fell asleep on the fone oncei dont do small talk i jus stay silent n its not awkward for me

i dunno, but i can use the "listen i gotta go" line to anybodyif its someone who calls to chat pie i jus say "can't speak, call me when *something of interest to me* happens"Only bout 2 ppl i dont mind sustaining long convos with, think it's cos i used to work in a job heavilly dependent on phonecalls.

Guest Lemons

I need to walk around when I talk. Can't sit/stand still. I tend to mumble when leaving voicemails.Not a fan of long phone calls really, but ocassionally it's quite nice.

not a big fan of talking on the phone for long, if people are talking forever i tend to hold the phone away from my mouth for a second and shout "whats that mum? you need me to bring in the shopping? aww man..ok" then tell my mate i gotta go and hang up.... regardless of what time of day/night the phone call is

Guest Triple XXX
I need to walk around when I talk. Can't sit/stand still. I tend to mumble when leaving voicemails.Not a fan of long phone calls really, but ocassionally it's quite nice.
lmao i walk arounddnt kno y

I need to walk around when I talk. Can't sit/stand still. I tend to mumble when leaving voicemails.
c/sNot really a phone person tho..Certain names show up on my phone and I just frown at the phone. But it really depends on the person. Some people I dont chat to for months and call them and we have a convo for hours.

I need to walk around when I talk. Can't sit/stand still. I tend to mumble when leaving voicemails.
you and me both.I really don't like using the phone, infact, I hardly answer my phone now.And I hate people ringing me when they have nothing to say. I can think of better things to do than to listen to silence absorbing uneccessary radiation.When I want to get of the phone I just say "well I'm gonna let you go now... speak to you later"

Guest Lisa Turtle

Unlimited texts means that with certain people I'm using it like MSNI can talk to my best bud for 3 hours everyday and still have more to talk aboutCertain people you just click with and you can talk on the phone to them for timebut thats about 4 people.I'm not really that much of a phone person, no matter how much the above disputes that :|

Prefer fonecalls to txt these days just cus im lazy when it comes to txting, will take time to reply bk at times lolOnly reallyhave lengthy fonecalls with sum1 new i click with, or tight tight bredrins, dont see the point in tlking for hourssss unless ih avent spoke to the person in ages

lol i thought i was the only one who walked and talked.
lol, not the only one..i will walk anywhere in the house...also if i see sumthin I can throw up in the air and catch i will do that toocud be anything...small ornaments, stationary...always got sumthin im throwing when im on the phone most of the time