Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwarrior

Getting ur own yard

34 posts in this topic

is there a point system wer u get a certain amount of points to qualify for having a home away from your parents? any1 hu been N15/N17 apex shud no wot im on about

Yeah, you can also use Monopoly money for your deposit too.You moving into the Lollipop Lane area, near Gumdrop Forest?

^ lol you need to put your name on the council list, but theirs probly a very long waiting time.

Yeah, you can also use Monopoly money for your deposit too.You moving into the Lollipop Lane area, near Gumdrop Forest?
:lol:

spitting bars n allsorts

Yeah I think u sign up to the housing association but you might not sit high on their priority list unless you give them a sob story as to why u wanna move out eg violence at home

them flirta d pussies deyah
:lol:
oh sh*t jus got that :lol: :lol: :lol: gif is mad

I REMEMBER READING IN THE METRO ONE DAY ABOUT THIS THING WHERE YOU CAN RENT OLD UNUSED PROPERTYS (SCHOOLS, WAREHOUSES ETC) FOR MAD CHEAP ASLONG AS YOU KEEP THEM IN GOOD CONDITION.IT WAS NUTS SOME WOMEN WAS LIVING INA MASSIVE WAREHOUSE WITH JUS ALL HER sh*t IN THE CORNER FOR LIKE £50 A WEEKANYONE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT???

Naked_skydiving_flaps.gif
:lol: :lol:

Naked_skydiving_flaps.gif
:lol: :lol:

I REMEMBER READING IN THE METRO ONE DAY ABOUT THIS THING WHERE YOU CAN RENT OLD UNUSED PROPERTYS (SCHOOLS, WAREHOUSES ETC) FOR MAD CHEAP ASLONG AS YOU KEEP THEM IN GOOD CONDITION.IT WAS NUTS SOME WOMEN WAS LIVING INA MASSIVE WAREHOUSE WITH JUS ALL HER sh*t IN THE CORNER FOR LIKE £50 A WEEKANYONE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT???
yeah owners oif the buildings will get accommodation firms to get trampy students living in them for next to nothing to provide security and stop squatters moving in

IS IT CALLED ANYTHING???I WOULDN'T MIND HAVING MY OWN WAREHOUSE.