Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

What Is Vip2s Target Audience?

36 posts in this topic

Age group = 15-35Race = N/ASexuality = StraightGender = Both Anything else you think which narrows down the Vip2 target audienceWould be nice if people would contribute will help me out

anyone who thinks this aint a guys forum is in denial tbhtheres a couple of stray gash but

I wasn't aware people were being targeted tbh. But yeah what you said seems about right, but race = black.

theres 35 yr olds on ere ?

nah its not a black forumits well mixed

Im gonna target football fans for the sports room firstThen boshes and some males for the L+L roomThen some more gamers for E.DenThen some gangsters for the hiphop roomSome more females for the funky roomThen after a while they will migrate to the Whatever Room hopefullyJust gotta get people here first the rest will do itselfJust hope if I do get people signing up it dont take the mods weeks to validate them

yeah but you call hiphop black music, even though the fans are well mixedmost the jokes you catch from this site... i bet you'd be more likely to repeat or show to a black friend than a white friend, no?

i wouldnt repeat any jokes i saw on this forum to anyone in real life, purely cuz i'd have to explain that i get my material from a forumi try and keep my activity on here hidden, feel like clark kent maortiem

young angry racists, educated and uneducated alike

this forum is only for old rwd members anyone else gets run off

How do you change your Profile name if thats possible? Tryna dodge people still

anyone who thinks this aint a guys forum is in denial tbhtheres a couple of stray gash but

im a festy dudewe need some more festy ppl

yeah but you call hiphop black music, even though the fans are well mixedmost the jokes you catch from this site... i bet you'd be more likely to repeat or show to a black friend than a white friend, no?
Dubby if i remember rightly your not even black???

young angry racists, educated and uneducated alike

BLACK BOYS UP IN THIS BITCH!!

actors tbh

lol is anyone else watching marcus doing lengths in that tiny poolshits mesmerizing, like wolverines vacation condo

lol is anyone else watching marcus doing lengths in that tiny poolshits mesmerizing, like wolverines vacation condo
yeah, had to lock after 20 mins after i asked myself wtf am i doingramseys kitchens nightmares is me nowto answer the question you could have made a thread asking for the specific stats

Basically, it's for anyone who wants to see me talking about myself in the third person and see pictures of me in scenic locations.