Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

Race Wars 3 - Asif V Dave

23 posts in this topic

10-4PM :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: NEXT ENGLISH DEFENSE LEAGUE MARCH/PROTEST IN MY BACK YARD PRETTY MUCH AND I WILL BE 600 MILES AWAY IN SCOTLAND ON THIS PARTICULAR WEEKENDITS GNA KICK OF BIG TIME AND NORTH WEST LONDON NEEDS 2 REPRESENT HARD LIKE THE BRUM GUYS DIDITS GNA BE IN RAMADHAN THO ENERGY LEVELS WILL BRING THE MUSLIMS DOWN A PEG BUT A QUICK REFUEL AT SAMS AND THE BATTLE COULD SWINGWAS LOOKING FORWARD 2 SOME MADNESS AND VIDEOTAPING SOME OF THE ANTICS :angry: THEY SHOULD MAKE THIS LIKE REDBULL AIR RACE WITH DIFFERENT RIOTS IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONSTHEY WON IN LUTON.. WE HAD THEM UP IN BRUM.. WHOSE GOING 2 WIN HERE ? :lol: YOU DECIDE :lol:

lool@ refuelling in Sam'staking this race war for Zap Zone

whats the English Defense League?

whats the English Defense League?
Some bait BNP spin off group

30th theres another in brum. bullring at 2.this should be interesting. hopfully EDL wont view this as a revenge mission and will continue peaceful protests.

i was there for the luton one, was bare young white guys 16-20 y/o or suttin fighting these injuns then some hench stani comes charging in and batters a good 5-6 one them, just banging them out in 1 punch he looked about 35, maddest ting the police was just there not doing anything

i was there for the luton one, was bare young white guys 16-20 y/o or suttin fighting these injuns then some hench stani comes charging in and batters a good 5-6 one them, just banging them out in 1 punch he looked about 35, maddest ting the police was just there not doing anything
lol i can just picture that scene nicely. comedy.

30th theres another in brum. bullring at 2.this should be interesting. hopfully EDL wont view this as a revenge mission and will continue peaceful protests.
lol f*ck this guywith his f*ck*ng avatar as well

Where in Scotland are you going?

lol f*ck this guywith his f*ck*ng avatar as well
av-447.jpg
GO ON YOU R's

how convenient you just happened to be in scotland... p*ssy

im there thinking that this is an actual motor race.

how convenient you just happened to be in scotland... p*ssy
lol

tbh im seething its almost as if god has kept me away on this specific weekend for his own reasonsi will be ion a f*ck*ng castle in scotland la di da ing witha bunch of a rah rah crackas at a wedding ... shits disgustingo and lucarelli im onlygoin north for a couple days u actually live their full time.. get back in your hovel u poor c*nt yorkshire simpleton

bruv ill be in your ends the EDL mandem running the whitemeat express on your mother... while your in your uncles garage pretending to be at a wedding you shook cat

10-4PM :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: NEXT ENGLISH DEFENSE LEAGUE MARCH/PROTEST IN MY BACK YARD PRETTY MUCH AND I WILL BE 600 MILES AWAY IN SCOTLAND ON THIS PARTICULAR WEEKENDITS GNA KICK OF BIG TIME AND NORTH WEST LONDON NEEDS 2 REPRESENT HARD LIKE THE BRUM GUYS DIDITS GNA BE IN RAMADHAN THO ENERGY LEVELS WILL BRING THE MUSLIMS DOWN A PEG BUT A QUICK REFUEL AT SAMS AND THE BATTLE COULD SWINGWAS LOOKING FORWARD 2 SOME MADNESS AND VIDEOTAPING SOME OF THE ANTICS :angry: THEY SHOULD MAKE THIS LIKE REDBULL AIR RACE WITH DIFFERENT RIOTS IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONSTHEY WON IN LUTON.. WE HAD THEM UP IN BRUM.. WHOSE GOING 2 WIN HERE ? :lol: YOU DECIDE :lol:
lol the end of that sounded like something out of Banzai.

are these "edl" doing something today?cousin just text me saying he saw a orange order (ulster loyalist thing) march with a load of skinheads waving england flagsright next to trafalgar squareedit, apparently there's an eid festival at trafalgar square later? things could turn ugly

This post is probally why britian don't want your type here any more.

there doin one in scotland in november/decemberemails goin around about it alreadygonna be some hype - i might go down with a video camera and a saltire flag...no one will know what side im on :lol: