Energy Drink

t-dan

my last set of exams i went out the night before my first one so i was f*cked come the afternoon of the exam so i bought a couple red bulls and because all my exams were like a day after eachother i had to revise every evening aswell and because i was drinkin so many redbulls through the day to keep me awake for the exam/revision i couldnt sleep through the night, so had to drink more the next day and so onby the time my exams was finish i felt like a fiend the way i was dependin on them...this drink couldve came in handy for me though

I think you guys are confusedRed bull contains "taurine""Taurine is naturally produced in the testicles of many mammals. Urban egends surrounding the source of taurine have included bul urine extract and bull semen. While it's true that taurine is found n both sources, it is not the source of taurine in the pharmaceutical or food industry"Edit: src is wikipedia

I think you guys are confusedRed bull contains "taurine""Taurine is naturally produced in the testicles of many mammals. Urban egends surrounding the source of taurine have included bul urine extract and bull semen. While it's true that taurine is found n both sources, it is not the source of taurine in the pharmaceutical or food industry"Edit: src is wikipedia
thats enough for me not to drink it tbhso whats the source for taurine in food then?