football bets this season

Jdot

Start of a new season.... what bets u lot got down for the opening games?i have a fiver on liverpool 2 win andbacking liverpool, villa, utd, chelsealaying blackburn£5 for £45 returns
What you got one of those 4 way bets yeah? Might shadow that bet still but I fear a draw for Villa.
yeah well a 5 fold becos it includes laying blackburn.I go on hols for 2 weeks 2 night so these will be my only 2 little bets just while the season starts off and when i get back the serious betting will start

Interesting bet on the Chelsea game!Only one team from the bottom 7 scored against Chelsea last season being Sunderland and that was a nothing game last game of the season.If you bet on all of the following you have the chance to make money with 4 seperate bets. Any one of the scores and your profiting.Ladbrokes odds...1-0 (13/2), 2-0 (5/1), 3-0 (6/1) and 4-0 (9/1)

for bent to be top scorer it would mean no one hits 20 goals.

got a tenner on o'neill to 'win' the sack race at 20/1he'll never be sacked, but there are problems in the dressing room since moscow - the fans are on his back and he's pissed off about it and things are going to get worse before they get betterif he can't get his targets in by deadline day and we fail to beat liverpool and fulham and we lose the derby on the 13th he'll walk i reckon

jumping back on this this weekend mind sharing your accus mainman