Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nokia Charger Wire

Are there actually ANY nice area's in East?

88 posts in this topic

Im applying for a job in Canning town and i was looking to rent a place locally with my gash so i could commute quickly. Driving there today made me realise east london is one big sh*t hole, however, i am aware that some parts are worse than others. What would you recommend?

edit i just read all you post f*ck callin east a sh*t hole p*ssy f*ck gettin my help hope you yard get drum 1st wk u move in enjoy you night

docklands/wapping is youtheres nice little spots even in the grimiest areas they're just hard 2 find eg the old part of bow, by the olympic village in stratford bare new builds, etcalso them places at the end of the central line wanstead, gants hill etc r meant 2 b nice but they're more essex

Hit the areas in East that you consider to be Essex. They're the nicest. Not Romford obviously but you know what I mean.

Yeh ive hear theres a few good spots in the docklands, (do you mean I.O.D when you say docklands). f*ck living in essex, that long; i need my lie ins lol, Thanks for the advice.Swear east is actually worse than south

south>>>>>>>____________>>>>>>north>>>>>>East____

It is one big sh*t hole though

I'm not gonna lie, South has some nicer areas. But South is much bigger. At the same time, the shitholes in South are worse than East and more importantly, the people are worse.

hackney wick. just a bunch of old abandoned factorys. don't get left in a vacant

It is one big sh*t hole though
Its True.

South Woodfordtheres like 5 black people now that ive left

rep your endz
N12 Season.anyway hanks for the advice everyone, i was looking at renting somewhere in tower hamlets. I might look into hackney too bacause i know a few people tht live there.

what these man said south woodford, north chingford, snaresbrook, highams park.

I'm not gonna lie, South has some nicer areas. But South is much bigger. At the same time, the shitholes in South are worse than East and more importantly, the people are worse.
nah manthe sh*t place in east come like goin up north or back in time or something#east people tend to be a bit simple too

Chingford (North, Mount, & Highams Park)>>>>>>>>> anywhere else in london tbh

Bow.Get your flat there now before you miss out.It's like paradise.

nah manthe sh*t place in east come like goin up north or back in time or something#east people tend to be a bit simple too
don't be dumbsouth girls are the biggest scum out of any other region in london.

don't be dumbsouth girls are the biggest scum out of any other region in london.
jus cos they give u air

south>>>>>>>____________>>>>>>north>>>>>>East____