NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

• 3 weeks later...
What's the face for?It is.
I wasnt sending if thats the impression you got.It's just thats the second time I've ever heard someone say that, and you said it literally the day after she did./Do you mean physical as in you have to have stamina? Coz although the plays are short, you have to be on top form. The training (at least here) is much more gruelling than any football training I've done.

Nah, don't get me wrong. I'm only judging this on one game I watched last night so I'm just saying this as a first time watcher not as someone that knows the sport but I get the feeling the actual game is more about a match of wits and tactics rather than gameplay.Maybe it was a cautious match or something but my thoughts on NFL before this match is that it was amazing runs ending with a frontflip over the last player (probably a bit stupid on my part, like thinking football is littered with bicycle kicks/volleys) and yesterday it seemed like it was get the ball, run a metre, whistle, stop, get the ball, run a metre, whistle, stop. x7.

Yeah it's mostly about the plays.You only get 4 shots at taking it up the field.The amazing runs only tend to happen in games where the outcomes pretty much decided and the points aren't needed.Swear to god there's nothing like seeing a mammoth run towards you and knowing that if you don't sprint for your life, he's gonna shut you down.

Yeah it's mostly about the plays.You only get 4 shots at taking it up the field.The amazing runs only tend to happen in games where the outcomes pretty much decided and the points aren't needed.Swear to god there's nothing like seeing a mammoth run towards you and knowing that if you don't sprint for your life, he's gonna shut you down.
you play football?

Why you move position? If it's not because you had sh*t hands then move back. Every team has too many running backs. If you have decent hands you might as well stay at receiver.Kawsone, it can be tactical but it has to be physical as well. Every play can go all the way if you get both the tactics and the physicality right. A running back can turn one of those 1 yard runs into a touchdown by dipping his shoulder and knocking the f*ck outta the first guy that comes to tackle him and continuing to run (physicality) while the rest of his team continue to block out of his lane (tactical).If you wanna talk about it being about actual person vs person and not about the tactics, put it this way. The safety intends to be the furthest back man on the field. Nobody should get past him. On a deep pass the wide receiver intends to get past the safety. Their tactics directly coincide. Only physicality can decide who wins.

Vikings are on this ting finally, about f*ck*ng time. All we rass needed was a QB. Favre is that guy.I beg we draft in a badboy QB when he goes or trade for Matt Ryan or Mark Sanchez somehow.