NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

Why you move position? If it's not because you had sh*t hands then move back. Every team has too many running backs. If you have decent hands you might as well stay at receiver.
Good point. The only reason I switched is because I was being played against someone 6ft 5 and it wasn't "working out" :lol: The switch was only until I put on some mass.But to be honest I'm feeling HB. Allows me to sprint and dodge, two thinks I like best.Took a brutal hit today though. One into my right shoulder, the other into my left thigh. If I hadn't of jumped just before, I'd probably be a Jason Street right now. My right shoulders swelled up to about double its size, and my t shirt doesnt fit on properly lol.

You got pads on?! Both of those areas should be covered rudeboy. Pain, yes. Buf swelling!? Never.Allow changing position for one tall dude though. You should beat him on quick routes like slants and hitches and even deeper routes like posts. Only time he should win is if he can undercut you which he shouldn't even be able to do if you QB throws a fade correctly.Basically it sounds like you're copping out. If you're a receiver you get to run and dodge too but you actually might have a chance of playing when you get back to the UK.

You got pads on?! Both of those areas should be covered rudeboy. Pain, yes. Buf swelling!? Never.Allow changing position for one tall dude though. You should beat him on quick routes like slants and hitches and even deeper routes like posts. Only time he should win is if he can undercut you which he shouldn't even be able to do if you QB throws a fade correctly.Basically it sounds like you're copping out. If you're a receiver you get to run and dodge too but you actually might have a chance of playing when you get back to the UK.
:o:o /He's about 275 pounds.I still play WR, but I'm alternating every other practice.It's only once a week here though, and a lot of the time the f*ck*ng practice is cancelled coz there aren't enough people, or the damn guy doesn't turn up, so I'm really not improving as fast as I could.

couple boos, couple cheers.Quite good overall tho
NFL.com said he booed HARD.The Saints are still undefeated! And the Giants got owned by the Eagles again! I have no idea how! But my best thing about week 8 is that the Broncos got OWNED by the Ravens D! Been wishing bad things on that team ever since McDaniels f*cked with Cutler and their winning was really starting to irritate me.Cowboys are looking sh*t still. Only shining light is Miles Austin and that doesn't even make me feel good as the coaches clearly didn't spot his talent any sooner than the entire United States did. Either he's sh*t in practice or they haven't been giving him a chance to shine. Or he hasn't been taking his chances. None of the options make me feel positive.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we might actually go the f*ck*ng playoffs! I'm in shock! The Giants are looking like sh*t and Pierce just got some long term injury so he's out. The Redskins are just sh*t. The Eagles are our only real competition but after the Bears and the shitskins they've got the Falcons, Giants, 49ers and Broncos to play and then us so I think we can hold out. This is great. My team in the f*ckin playoffs! Gonna have to take time off work to watch games and sh*t.Is it bad luck to book the monday after the superbowl off work? Lol.

There's one game every thursday night. One game every monday night. And bare games on sunday nights. Most are on Sky Sports but the monday night game is on Channel 5 at 1am.I refuse to let this thread die. Cowboys vs Giants was today... I'm just about to look and see who won! My reaction follows...HOW THE f*ck DID WE LOSE!? WHAT THE f*ck!? EVERYONE HAD US DOWN TO WIN!! f*ck*ng EVERONE! TONY ROMO YOU PIECE OF f*ck*ng sh*t!

romo is worthless but cowboys lost that game due to missed assignments in the secondary and special teams,it was always going to be close though,i had giants to win even though eli manning is a mong and i have no idea how he won a superbowl,(aside from the fact that football is fixed like wrestling and follows a predetermined storyline)wade phillips has no interest in a superbowl and it shows from how dallas have performed this season.he hates the sight of the whole trophy.makes him feel sick.hes got to go at the end of this season.and u will never win a trophy with romo.in fact i dont pick dallas to win another game this season personally.eagles will win nfc east,with redskins beating giants and cowboys imo.andy reid is a sick guy, the more adventurous play calls he has been making as the season progresses and the way he has been giving vick reps this season building up to the atlanta game,hopefully he will see more action and tds as the season continues.vick and mcnabb can win you a superbowl,or at least it wud be sick if they did,in some double barreled shotgun/wildcat extravaganzer.. however my team is broncos who shud have signed vick earlier this year to compliment the hardest defense in the world.looking fwd to doom putting up some big sacks on p manning this wknd at least..but saints to go all the way this year,did you know sean payton used to play qb for leicester (interesting factoid)lol @ steelers without polomaluhold tight green bay playing some nice football now that aaron rodgers is getting pass protection,i think they can go far in the playoffs and at least beat vikings after the wildcard round

Yeah f*ck*ng tell me about it with the DB missed assignments! How can the f*ck*ng safety try and fail to jump the route on a comeback! If you jump it, you HAVE to win! I think we'll make playoffs though. If we don't then I think Philips goes. I also question how Romo survives after having another bad December. And I know the Redskins have been playing well recently (and narrowly losing) but they're not beating us. We have a very shitty schedule but there's no way they go through ahead of us and the Giants.I'm finding it interesting the way teams are shutting down AP recently. Heard he had 19 yards on sunday but I'm sure he'll make Pro Bowl just on his name. I hate the Broncos for the whole Jay Cutler thing. I don't even hate the team, I just hate Josh McDaniels and want him to fail at life for being so arrogant.Can someone please tell me where the Baltimore Ravens defense is!? I swear they've been taken over my clones! They look the same but they play like sh*t! WTF!