NFL 2009/10 Season

A Bit Better

wish caldwell will tell me they are going to bench manning and throw the game in the second half,hope they dnt make the superbowl now,go chargersbroncos put in a good effort against the eagles,(orton was throwing the ball to fast f*ck*ng muppet,) but now looks like the f*ck*ng gay ass jets will go playoffs thanks to this colts f*ckrielol @ the saints losing to tampa bay

wish caldwell will tell me they are going to bench manning and throw the game in the second half,hope they dnt make the superbowl now,go chargersbroncos put in a good effort against the eagles,(orton was throwing the ball to fast f*ck*ng muppet,) but now looks like the f*ck*ng gay ass jets will go playoffs thanks to this colts f*ckrielol @ the saints losing to tampa bay
Lol indeed. Seems as though their bubble has burst.We're in the playoffs! Yeeeeeeeeeeah maaaaaaaaaaan! Fell asleep in the second half but saw Austin get like half a dozen catches in the first half. Was ridiculous. Also so Williams fail to catch two passes. He's a f*ck*ng donkey. f*ck Williams.Wooooo Osi's PISSED! Clearly upset he's not first string anymore and was not impressed that the team got destroyed like that. And said he probably won't be a Giant next season.

Has the world gone mad!? The Bucs beat the Saints and the Bears beat the Vikings!? And they can blame AP and Favre all they want but their special teams and defence f*cked it up. All their DBs should be ashamed. How you only gonna pick Cutler once!? You've gotta make him force it! And the Rhinestone Cowboy needs to look at himself too because Cutler obviously wasn't being hurried enough!

Pro Bowl teams are out! Chad must be PISSED!! Whole AFC offensive selection is a bit dodgy IMO. Certain guys made it through on name alone (AFC and NFC). Glad Austin got a selection. Guy had a breakout year. Was playing Madden '09 earlier and the dude was returning kicks for me lol. Can't be arsed to put Special Teams up. Cribbs and DeSean Jackson are KR.AFCOFFENCEQB Peyton Manning RB Chris Johnson FB Le'Ron McClain WR Andre JohnsonWR Reggie Wayne TE Dallas ClarkOT Jake LongOT Ryan Clady OG Logan Mankins OG Alan FanecaC Nick Mangold DEFENSEDE Dwight Freeney DE Robert Mathis DT Haloti Ngata DT Vince Wilfork OLB Elvis DumervilOLB James HarrisonILB Ray LewisCB Darrelle RevisCB Nnamdi AsomughaFS Ed ReedSS Brian DawkinsNFCOFFENCEQB Drew BreesRB Adrian PetersonFB Leonard WeaverWR Larry FitzgeraldWR DeSean JacksonTE Vernon DavisOT Jason PetersOT Bryant McKinnnieOG Steve HutchinsonOG Jahri EvansC Andre GurodeDEFENSEDE Jared AllenDE Julius PeppersDT Kevin WilliamsDT Darnell DockettOLB DeMarcus WareOLB Lance BriggsILB Patrick WillisCB Charles WoodsonCB Asante SamuelFS Darren SharperSS Adrian Wilson

noticed the rhinestone cowboy has been quiet lately..couple ppl made the pro bowl on rep,but its ppl i like anyway,also 5 broncos selected,3 starters,nice afc >>>miles austin is that yards after catch guy, done a lot this year
I think he got that from his time on kick return. Coz if he catches the ball and doesn't get shut down immediately Champ Bailey style, he's GONE.As a Bronco, how do you feel about this bullshit with McDaniels benching Marshall? I think it's f*ck*ng ridiculous. Thought McDaniels was a c*nt since the beginning of the season and he's reinforced it now.

LMFAO! We're up 24-0 with 7 minutes to go!! NFC East champs baby!!And the Broncos are losing to the Chiefs lol. Looks like defensive issues as well coz they've scored 37 points so not even sure that one can be chalked up to McDaniels vs. Marshall!
two orton ints returned for quick sixes,and jamaal charles had a hell of a day rushing again,all fell apart in the 2nd half rlynobody wants to play for that cokehead chump.he is out of his depth.he benched marshall and scheffler cos they are 'ringleaders' but he needs to bench himself out of denver as he is incompetent.wish i can find the press conference video he has done about marshall wer he is grinding his teeth and sweating like a crack fiend, he is not a head coach by a long stretch.you do not bench yr best players in the final playoff qualifying game of the season to prove you are the boss just because 'bellichick mite do it'.WAT A f*ck*ng c*ntmcdaniels has to go now,but he wont go for another few years probly meanwhile denver will lose most of there best players and will be a new kc or clevelend in this league.mcdaniels has divided the team,with some my way or highway ethos,but his way is sh*t he is no proven hc,meanwhile the most talented players will simply go elsewhere.granted marshall is a typical diva receiver whos been unhappy since last year,but good coaches know how to work with this,mcd will just chase him away for egotistical reasons,to build a cult of mediocrity around himself and administrative office qb kyle ortonbrandon loyd did ok replacing marshall and jabar gaffney had a good day but there were a lot of dropped catches and stuff,nobody in denver wants to go to the playoffs with this piece of sh*t mcdaniels.in fact denver played like philly did last night,was watching both games,noone really up for it. but i think dallas stole watever voodoo it was new orleans had and have turned it into there own cowboy demon that guides them. while philly and dallas are quite evenly matched offensively,dallas have that defense that has started playing some shutdown football since the new orleans game onwards,and cos of this certain teams shud watch out for them in the playoffs.starting with the eagles next week.they basically have to blitz romo a few times and theyll be set though.as he is a p*ssycant believe the f*ck*ng jets are in the playoffs. that is a par for houston,and all the other much better teams that didnt get the easy ride home.

sky sports is showing every playoff game live incl superbowl,even the pro bowltough calls on this wknds wildcard matchups,with these 3 rematches from week 17teams i want to win - philly,baltimore,green bay,cincytruesay it is going to be an exciting weekendphilly- dallas and green bay -arizona shud be hard games esp

I just hope that Wade didn't fall for that sh*t the Eagles came with last week. Some decoy nonsense. As long as we're aware of that then it's all good... I think we can do it. Kinda wish we'd lost last week though as we'd have more to prove. Bit worried about complacency. Lol at them having Vick as their 3rd QB last week. Said it all basically.If I see Roy Williams drop one ball I'm flying to Texas to kick him in the nuts.