Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueMaco

Does it pay off to be metrosexual??

111 posts in this topic

Lately I've been noticing a rise in metrosexual guys. Even them manly guys nowadays having tamed eyebrows!! Me personally I shower brush my teeth etc etc... BUT I've never plucked my eyebrows or waxed my chest etc..Am I being left behind are the days of manly men past us? Even those guys that claim to be "real" men are hitting gym (for non sporting reasons) and taking more time to get ready to go out than their gf's? Should I be joining the modern man and become "metrosexual"???

Are you saying gym is for metrosexuals?

i dont kno a singe guy who waxes their eyebrowsmaybe its jus the company u keep

Certain guys!! Them ones trying to shape their body perfectly in some circumstances is bordering on metrosexuality but not all cases of course.

you do get gay ass niggas that break down and cry coz they abdula oblongata muscle isnt popping right

plucks eyebrows? that aint metrosexual thats homo.

i dont kno a singe guy who waxes their eyebrowsmaybe its jus the company u keep
I know guys that shape their eyebrows!!

I was considering waxing my feet, 'cause they feel annoying when my socks tug the hairs sideways. But I'd feel weird buying the stuff I need for it, I don't even know what I'd need for it.

I was considering waxing my feet, 'cause they feel annoying when my socks tug the hairs sideways. But I'd feel weird buying the stuff I need for it, I don't even know what I'd need for it.
LOOOOOOOOOOL

when u make the full conversion to fagdom and start working soho corners it does

It does.I want a man who threads his eyebrows every 2 weeks and uses more beauty products than I do.

yh wen i was out in america alot of mexican/italian dudes have there eyrbrows shaped like bitches

It does.I want a man who threads his eyebrows every 2 weeks and uses more beauty products than I do.
Maybe your a lesbian??? :blink:

To be honest if a man has a unibrow, they should deal with that.Llow walking about like a human mcdonalds ad.If a man has back hair, women don't like that and it is generally unsightly so you can't blame a man either for dealing with that.Shaving/trimming your region every now and then is a standard thing to do as well.Other than that it is feminine and unnecessary.

My sarcasm clearly isn't for simpletons.

My sarcasm clearly isn't for simpletons.
Was just making a joke of your sarcasm...

The man hand bags are what piss me offIt has just become standard now but still look poofy

nah, man affi mancant take no fairy, cant tell if hes a puff or not breddaman affi greaze

i have a beard am i metrosexual or just femsculine

i have a beard am i metrosexual or just femsculine
hair surrounding them lips ain't considered to be a beard..... brah

lol @ plucking eyebrows. some faggot behaviour.

talking bout my chin bruddahSome goatee ting

i pluck trim ballsack and shaftmoisturizego gym and get hair cutswax back hair shave chest hair and use bio oil on all areas of my body afta a showeryou guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepyour gay 4 watchin a nxt man... if ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family

i pluck trim ballsack and shaftmoisturizego gym and get hair cutswax back hair shave chest hair and use bio oil on all areas of my body afta a showeryou guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepyour gay 4 watchin a nxt man... if ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family
You don't really count seeing as ur asian. Most of this is necessary for you otherwise you be looking like chewbacca.chewbacca.gif