Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceberg

The Official Football Weekend Topic

648 posts in this topic

So its back...Sat 15th August 2009Chelsea v Hull City 12:45 Live Sky sports 1 Aston Villa v Wigan Athletic 15:00 Blackburn v Manchester City 15:00 Bolton v Sunderland 15:00 Pompey v Fulham 15:00 Stoke City v Burnley 15:00 Wolves v West Ham Utd 15:00 Everton v Arsenal 17:30 Live ESPN Sun 16th August 2009Man Utd v Birmingham 13:30 Live Sky Sports 1 Tottenham v Liverpool 16:00 Live Sky Sports 1Other European Football Live on UK TVSat 15th August 200912.45 Aberdeen v Celtic Scottish Premier League Sky Sports 317.15 Rhyl v Carmarthen Town Welsh Premier League S4C 17.20 Newcastle Utd v Reading Championship Sky Sports 1Sun 16th August 200911.30 PSV Eindhoven v Ajax Eredivisie ESPN14.30 M'gladbach v Hertha Berlin Bundesliga ESPN16.30 Schalke v VfL Bochum Bundesliga ESPN20.15 Benfica v Maritimo Portuguese League ESPN

Can.Not.WaitEbanks-Blake and Doyle to get 25 goals between them.Delph to be in the preliminary World Cup squad. Jimmy Milner to be our player of the season and go to the World Cup.Ashley to get 15 goals in all comps. Big John to smash 20+ if he stays fit, 25+ if he gets pens.CAR LOSS KWAY LAR to step up.Sunderland to finish top half. Bolton to have a good season (50+ points).Christoph Berra to be the worst player in the league.

Got a bit excited when I saw the topic titleChelsea in the morning, then Wolves and then Everton.

Torres 2 get a hatrick againt the yidsss

Wigan have only taken 1,000 of their possible 3,000 allocation and they are struggling to sell that.Opening day of the season in a club legends first game in charge, cheap tickets and only 2 hours away.That is an absolute disgrace, even by their standards.

feels soo gd 4 dis sh*t 2 cme bk

Finally, this day has been coming for a while. Hoping I wont have my head in my hands after our match.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr helen shes aged badly need tp get one of those ssn chicks up on there

Finally!!Can't wait 2moz

Pav to silence the scousers for the 3rd time.But Harry to f*ck it all up naturally.COYS!

More ex ited about the athletics :|bdjdjdffxjdxddudWhat is Powell doing the PRICK!+We're going for 4!!!

asfdntrmfhvhgmlol @ this girl wanting me 2 link herFootball>>>>>>>>>>>pussay(This may not be true in most circumstances)

LMAOI have swerved pum pum for ball before, it's not a ting!p*ssy's only p*ssy and I get it when I need it \Drake applies here.

*orders pizza and goes into bed nothing but sport for me from now till i sleep*

Fully backing that Ice, but I've got a bit more running up and down to do at 3pm and I've been up since 4.30am. :D

new sky sports graphics for the formations is f*cked