Lipsin' a hoe

BlueMaco

Go for the neck king
This.Or here's a new thing. You could always not slam a bosh.Sleeping with a woman you wouldn't want/mind being the mother of your children = FAIL.I hope you get her pregnant and in 18 years time your son's bredrin beats it.Regards.
lol at this.. charles u aint getting nowhere near any gash, about lipsing. lol.

from when the girl is THAT much of a slore im not sexing it regardlessno delusion of grandeur business just real talk

Go for the neck king
This.Or here's a new thing. You could always not slam a bosh.Sleeping with a woman you wouldn't want/mind being the mother of your children = FAIL.I hope you get her pregnant and in 18 years time your son's bredrin beats it.Regards.
FFSNigga, you 37! The game is different for us.
:D

Go for the neck king
FFSNigga, you 37! The game is different for us.
:rofl:If lipsing whores is your game...[CHINESE MAN IN MENACE 2 SOCIETY] I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER...

Boy... it's amazing how people are not afraid to bang a hoe but shook to lips. Is ur d*ck not as important as your lips?
Truss!The other day one boy had this on his fb status and girls were agreeing that its not a thing if the boy dont wana kiss you. What kinna backward thoughts is that kmt.

To be fair I don't f*ck hoes... I just see pure guys talking about how they f*cked this slosh that slore and this hoe... I've never banged a girl I haven't lipsed. So I'm wondering if these guys actually lipse them or they have some tactics to avoid the lipsing and just use the girl a means to buss a nut better than a bash.

Go for the neck king
If I had stuck to them rules I'd still be a virgin!!! Mad guy!

Go for the neck king
This can't be life... :D

Go for the neck king
So you only slept with one woman? If not the 1st girl werent good enough to have your child or what? why break up with her if she was that perfect? I've got high standards for a WIFE/BABY MAMMA. Looking to get married before that sh*t takes place but at my young age of 22 am I wrong in having fun?

Boy... it's amazing how people are not afraid to bang a hoe but shook to lips. Is ur d*ck not as important as your lips?
There isn't a condom for my lips...
So there is no chance of a dom slipping off inside a chick? Skayne.
The other day one boy had this on his fb status and girls were agreeing that its not a thing if the boy dont wana kiss you. What kinna backward thoughts is that kmt.
LOL! They obviously don't feel disrespected. Smh.

Go for the neck king
So you only slept with one woman? If not the 1st girl werent good enough to have your child or what? why break up with her if she was that perfect? I've got high standards for a WIFE/BABY MAMMA. Looking to get married before that sh*t takes place but at my young age of 22 am I wrong in having fun?
Re-read what I wrote and think before you type. Any girl I sleep with who comes and tells me is pregnant I wouldn't be upset with. Reason being I know she has respect for herself, class, ambition and I know carries herself in such a way I know I'd have NOTHING to worry about.You however are sleeping with whores.I cannot believe I had to even break this down.