visting london

lilstinker

visiting london for the first time (since childhood) in a couple of weeksany advice on good places for music shopping or browsing? i saw one place mentioned on manga/penfold's blog that is supposedly bootleg heaven, forgot its name, starts with a "w"off hand i like angstier stuff like coki, mujava, lil silva, slew dem, macabre unit, SLK, ringo records, tempa records, r8 there's no real way i'd know this being from LA, so please, go easy on the grief if you're going to provide itfeel free to ask questions about grime and dubstep in LA too. hint on the answer: barely any :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

moved it here get a better response

4 music shopping go 2 soho :as ur a tourist maybe u could get off at tottenham court road and go to HMV on ur way there, bare in mind HMV is more of a commercial place and the ones listed below r undergroundbm soho, uptown records, sounds of the universe all good shops 4 music (dubstep, "funky", house)all thats in the west end , the most popular tourist spot in london if u want to go to a club & listen to music, i dont know much about the dubstep scene these days but there will be things happening. i know there is FWD on a Sunday night starting at 9, that is on Curtain road in shoreditch and u want 2 go 2 old st tube to get there.grime is dead in london so u wont find much , i dont even know what record shops still have a grime section , not been in uptown in about 3 yrs so maybe they still do.