Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

Do You Think Long Distance Uni Relationship Can Work?

106 posts in this topic

Anyone have an experience with thisShare your stories or your opinions.

NewThreadCatButton2.gif
Please explain and give me a few reasons why I should not make any threadsAlso give links and examples of what threads I should not have made and explain why it should not have been madeI was not aware that there was is quality control on here/If you see I am making multiple threads which i usually do in bulk on a sunday which last through the week and get pages and pages of replies Simple solution stay out my topic

why go to uni and be in a relationshiplol at thinkin your partner is gona b thinkin of yu

if its a case where ur both leaving college and going different unis far away from each other, the odds are stacked heavily against u.

nono long distancethats do you know how much arguements will arise for no reason other than sheer frustration of not being togetherf*ck all that...

FORGET IT, she has new d*ck plans if your long distance. You a fool to try long distance UNI relationship.UNI - Unified Nut Incorporated

If she was going i wouldn't stay with her If i was going i would cheat on herIt's like being in Magaluf for 3 years

uni ain one big sex festival still

nono long distancethats do you know how much arguements will arise for no reason other than sheer frustration of not being togetherf*ck all that...
That is so damnn true.

If she was going i wouldn't stay with her If i was going i would cheat on herIt's like being in Magaluf for 3 years

LOL @ her going to some uni in a land far far away.If you go uni and she goes to your uni and is with you every second at uni unless she has lectures, then your cool.But a far uni??? That is like you saying you want her to get f*cked by a few dudes there, air her or go the same uni.

yes it can work but obviously you will both be f*ck*ng other people

Man, I have seen many crumble. Many many many many... 2 years, 4 years, 6 years... It doesn't mean a thing."I've only ever been with my boyfriend of 6 years (but tonight I'm f*ck*ng you)".Each uni sector is a world of its own. A boyfriend that pops up every now and then cannot compete. Simple. Don't do it.

Man, I have seen many crumble. Many many many many... 2 years, 4 years, 6 years... It doesn't mean a thing."I've only ever been with my boyfriend of 6 years (but tonight I'm f*ck*ng you)".Each uni sector is a world of its own. A boyfriend that pops up every now and then cannot compete. Simple. Don't do it.
Motherf*cking cosignature!!!Trust, I've witnessed this and I would never like to be the dude.

For you that would be the case.

For you that would be the case.
41_30_11---Royal-Mail-Articulated-lorry_web.jpg

Oh yeah Goliath, what do you think what smaddy was saying about linking you???DEEP!!!

Oh yeah Goliath, what do you think what smaddy was saying about linking you???DEEP!!!
i never linked the guyan llow it, and tbh i thought he meant the case for me would me: uni not being one big sex festivalthats how i understood it