Do You Think Long Distance Uni Relationship Can Work?

bane

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL You called goliath ugly, so you could end face off, so man was collateral damage :lol:Saying how man try link you but you saw his boat and jumped on a boat, that is deep!!!Don't have it Goliath, she sent for you for no reason, when she was attacking your friend.

Guest Lisa Turtle

My friend stayed with her man for like 3 years through uni, he was in Sheffield, she was in Kent. They're coming up to 5 years together now.Salute them still. They made it work.

blads and bladettesmy sister went hertfordshire uni, for 4 years, during these 4 years she had a boyfriend who lived in sweden, every summer she would go sweden but most of the time she was sad and talked on the phone forever9-10 years later they are married living in sweden with kids on the way....case closedit may be harder for you if you think with your penis/clit

blads and bladettesmy sister went hertfordshire uni, for 4 years, during these 4 years she had a boyfriend who lived in sweden, every summer she would go sweden but most of the time she was sad and talked on the phone forever9-10 years later they are married living in sweden with kids on the way....case closedit may be harder for you if you think with your penis/clit
Hate sh*t like this.Look darg, no-one here is talking in absolutes. Why are you arguing for the exceptions, like that's what going to happen for the majority?

Long distance relationships are a mad one. usually i would say do even waste ure time but then it really depends on the individuals in the relationship. If u both love each other and u and their trust and respect in the relationship then it can work. Plus i feel moist importantly u both must not be the jealous types, if u are u are doomed casue the suspicion will drive u mad.

Hate sh*t like this.Look darg, no-one here is talking in absolutes. Why are you arguing for the exceptions, like that's what going to happen for the majority?
hes pointing it outfor the people that say point blank it cant work

blad the question is can it workyes it cancase closedi AM trying to absolute thissorry if the topic question got answerededit, i see your point, but i guess i was trying to absolute the absolutes.

Can't work.For me didn't work.I would not advise it and from my own experience I think you should just end it amicably.