''Gals Should Beat One Boy'' Or ''Gals Should Wait Until Marriage''

bane

Are women actually disgusted by men who have had a lot of sexual partners though? Swear they don't mind all that much. Most women wouldn't want to be with a virgin. I'm actually disgusted by the thought of a beat out p*ssy... It's like its been tarnished. Men and women are inequal for good reason.I can't go back in time but I could settle down with one girl from now on though if she's THAT girl.

Pointless topic TBH. However, Men are biologically designed to want a fresh untouched woman who fits the child bearing criteria. If she has had multiple partners she isn't as valuble because women after all are the most important in society alongside children so they must preserve themselves. Plus Women have a biological clock and men do not until their late 80s or so.Women on the other hand want a socially rich man, a man of high value, a man who comes with protection, security and good genetics. Sexual encounters do not matter much to women because sub consciously women want a man who has been screened by other women therefore making him valuable and worth opening legs for. FACT

Bachelor to the core.Couldn't give f*ck, unless the p*ssy looked like balled-up homework...
I miss my bachelor days so much. Now Sisters, Mum, Wifey are on my ass
How old are you, dun?
22 bro. Met the Mrs when I was 17, 18.
Kudos to you, brother.Stay strong, set examples for uncouthed savages like myself

Bachelor to the core.Couldn't give f*ck, unless the p*ssy looked like balled-up homework...
I miss my bachelor days so much. Now Sisters, Mum, Wifey are on my ass
How old are you, dun?
22 bro. Met the Mrs when I was 17, 18.
Kudos to you, brother.Stay strong, set examples for uncouthed savages like myself
I'm trying to stay strong but sometimes it's tough, especially when I was dim enough to let her infiltrate the family and get support from females in my family. Now it aint me vs her, It's me vs 10. I'm solid though, handle mine regardless

I said I wouldnt get in a relationship but I've met this chick who I'm putting on a pedestal so much.It's f*cked up man.I just want to not care, but she's so nice/intelligent/mature/cultured/FEMININE (ARGH)She's not you're average white girlProbably because she's not whiteI like being freeeWill post an update on my strength soon.

Are women actually disgusted by men who have had a lot of sexual partners though? Swear they don't mind all that much. Most women wouldn't want to be with a virgin.
I wouldn't want a virgin but yes I am disgusted by men who have had a lot of sexual partners.It's off-putting, shows they don't respect their own body and no doubt they'll be have some 'you have to be a virgin or you're a slag' opinionLess than 10 would be ideal, I can live with up to 15. I have come to expect 20+ thoughbut hey that's just me

allow falling for some trique they are ALL HOES sooner or later youll be back here saying thisall the pusies have been beat out aswellseriously, you are best to go and live on an island and raise lizards
:D
LOL it's jokes though.But like I said, there are sexy virgins out there.Though, tbh I only know one, 9/10 chick, I would have to do some next brainwashing movements if I were to sex her (discreditc some of the activities she does as sexual etc etc).Disclaimer: Last lines I wrote was pre-relationship era

We all moan about gals being looseWell most of usBut could those of us who think gals should respect there body more and save themselves be happy with only sexing one women our whole lives?Hmm
coarse, mans not a homosexual bisexual out here *nb has to be the correct woman though*for details of why homosexual bisexuals need variety reefer to chapter 12 of my forthcoming novel 'earth 2009:a faggots paradise'its basically about how we sacrificed God,society and the chance of ever finding ONE decent woman in this world to keep crybaby homosexuals in a constant state of evil blissi cud write a lot more on this subject i still mite lets see if i ever finish rolling this zuke first though

We all moan about gals being looseWell most of usBut could those of us who think gals should respect there body more and save themselves be happy with only sexing one women our whole lives?Hmm
coarse, mans not a homosexual bisexual out here *nb has to be the correct woman though*for details of why homosexual bisexuals need variety reefer to chapter 12 of my forthcoming novel 'earth 2009:a faggots paradise'its basically about how we sacrificed God,society and the chance of ever finding ONE decent woman in this world to keep crybaby homosexuals in a constant state of evil blissi cud write a lot more on this subject i still mite lets see if i ever finish rolling this zuke first though
lolol

some next catch 22 thou man all want a virgin but would beat anything with 5cm slit
I look at it as I don't want someone who's been entered by many guys, that is off putting.The less, the better (virgin being the ultimate). But yeah, I am happy with how it is, though I hate the face someone else has had her, some mental par.

some next catch 22 thou man all want a virgin but would beat anything with 5cm slit
I look at it as I don't want someone who's been entered by many guys, that is off putting.The less, the better (virgin being the ultimate). But yeah, I am happy with how it is, though I hate the face someone else has had her, some mental par.
The reason why I drink to coma if those thoughts attack me. That another dude slipped her jeans and knickers off and went in bareback and busted nuts.......that sh*t could drive a man insane..Off to the off license