Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

Strip Clubs

35 posts in this topic

Has anyone been to one beforeSome of my bois want to reach but it just seems like a waste of money to meAllow paying to watch a gal dance on me would end probably end up catching a sexual harassment chargeThink i would only do this in a foreign country where you can actually beat them aswell tbh

Cheaper abroad aswell. I was being offered sex by a stripper in Spain for 20 euros which I haggled down to 5 euros somehow( just to see how low she would go). Didn't actually sex her though, theres way too many hot girls in Spain to actually pay.

This is a man who likes his topics [jubez]

Cheaper abroad aswell. I was being offered sex by a stripper in Spain for 20 euros which I haggled down to 5 euros somehow( just to see how low she would go). Didn't actually sex her though, theres way too many hot girls in Spain to actually pay.
:D @ not paying the €5 you broke bastard.

:D

went couple times in france, was ok but nothing id do on a regular basis, more a social thing.

Went to one strip club in Magaluf, was sh*t.Didn't even catch a zoner.Been moved up by this sexy sexy stripper at work, she keeps coming in and told my manager she likes me.Works in Browns in Shoreditch, might roll through one day

Went to one in Southampton when I was at uni. Didn't enjoy it at all, I was mad broke and couldn't afford any sweet cooch action.

payin in that situation would not b humiliating 4 uhow can a chick value her p*ssy so low, thats like £3.60that rat must have been haggardwould b like throwing a hot dog in a hall way

Went to a gentleman's club in Ealing (big up Agony, man knows what one I'm on about).Nuff grotty looking chicks. Was jokes when I think back. Got one sick dance from some peng black ting. However, when she proceeded to put her finger in her bum and then in her mouth I was completely urned off and her dance was good up until that part. Gave her the £10 and bounced out of the private area.The next dance however was actually sick. Some tall dark skin chick with a sick body. SHe gave me an extra long dance as I'm guessing she liked me or something. I got told by both of these black chicks that I could feel them up so I was grabbing titties and bums like a horny schoolboy.All in all, was a joke experience, but wouldn't be doing it again in a hurry. I'm talking as though I was single.

Went to a gentleman's club in Ealing (big up Agony, man knows what one I'm on about).Nuff grotty looking chicks. Was jokes when I think back. Got one sick dance from some peng black ting. However, when she proceeded to put her finger in her bum and then in her mouth I was completely urned off and her dance was good up until that part. Gave her the £10 and bounced out of the private area.The next dance however was actually sick. Some tall dark skin chick with a sick body. SHe gave me an extra long dance as I'm guessing she liked me or something. I got told by both of these black chicks that I could feel them up so I was grabbing titties and bums like a horny schoolboy.All in all, was a joke experience, but wouldn't be doing it again in a hurry. I'm talking as though I was single.
Next to the Old Club Boulevard, now called Karma? :D

X in the city in liverpool £5 a darrrncesnm

Can't really remember. It was off the broadway near a blockbuster from what I remember.Big up Goli. Gentleman Club connoisseur. Searching for the best strip joints in the UK. :D

do you need to be 21 to go to these joints?anybody been to Secrets, near Clerkenwell?

Can't really remember. It was off the broadway near a blockbuster from what I remember.Big up Goli. Gentleman Club connoisseur. Searching for the best strip joints in the UK. :D
Lol, I worked @ Club Boulevard next door. One back door leads straight into the strip club. :D

do you need to be 21 to go to these joints?anybody been to Secrets, near Clerkenwell?

Always get invited to one place down here by lurking females and taxi manAlways thought you had to be 21

payin in that situation would not b humiliating 4 uhow can a chick value her p*ssy so low, thats like £3.60that rat must have been haggardwould b like throwing a hot dog in a hall way
are you forgetting that most other women give it up for freeoh i mean in exchange for compliments,which are priceless btw

Spearmint Rhino in Heathrow >>>>>Pinks in Windsor >>>>>Have been Rhinos about 3 - 7 times.Last time I went I was lick'd from the 2 for 1 offer on the Barcardi. Not good.Ended up the next morning pulling receipts out of my wallet with three figures on.One of the most regretful things ever...welcome to overdraft

This is a man who likes his topics [jubez]
:D Strip clubs are overrated

Spearmint Rhino in Heathrow >>>>>Pinks in Windsor >>>>>Have been Rhinos about 3 - 7 times.Last time I went I was lick'd from the 2 for 1 offer on the Barcardi. Not good.Ended up the next morning pulling receipts out of my wallet with three figures on.One of the most regretful things ever...welcome to overdraft
:D student nights @ rhinos >>>>> ________

Reached 1 private one in cov 1 time.2 strippers, they let me take pics and that.but there was bare hungry man there shoutin nd sh*t.was quite decent, was only £10 to get in.