Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

Breasfeeding In Public?

61 posts in this topic

Would any females on here do this?I saw a women doing this the other day and it didnt really bother me tbhBut if I was with my Baby Mums i doubt i would want her to do it in some bait place as natural as it isWould you mind if your partner breastfeed in public?

Your child is hungry and you're gonna stop your baby's mother from feeding him/her just because you don't want her showing her breast? Come off it.

Your child is hungry and you're gonna stop your baby's mother from feeding him/her just because you don't want her showing her breast? Come off it.
/thread

Sure it can be done in a way that no1 sees and if anyone catches a glimpse it is far from sexual lol

No I just do not think it would be appropriate for her to do it in public place like a bus or parkIMO at least until you are around as many people as possibleYou wouldnt sh*t in public with loads of people around so why would you feed you breastfeed your baby in public with many people around?

id make a topic about itand then anotherand then another

/thread

i pm'd you a lol brother

/thread

i pm'd you a lol brother
lolmfao

No I just do not think it would be appropriate for her to do it in public place like a bus or parkIMO at least until you are around as many people as possibleYou wouldnt sh*t in public with loads of people around so why would you feed you breastfeed your baby in public with many people around?
You just compared doing a sh*t to feeding your child. I hope you don't become a parent for at least a decade.

/thread

you know what i got stopped in wood green a while back by a tv presenter that asked me this vgery questioni said they should make bras where the nipple just pops out as opposed to the clip on clip off maternity bras they have now

i pm'd you a lol brother
:D :D :D :D :D but no the mother of my kid used to breast feed indoors and take bottles out, u kno u can pump the milk from the tit and take it with u.

Theres nothing wrong with breast feeding in public. We just live in an extremely politically correct country which tries to cater to everybodies opinions. Breast feedings a natural thing, if you don't like it, get the f*ck out the place

i pm'd you a lol brother
lolmfao

i pm'd you a lol brother
:D As long as its covered its cool

/thread

/thread

It's all about carrying round one of those breastfeeding tents that you can just up really quickly, jump in to, get the feed done and then pack up. I see them in Mothercare the other day for like £15.00.

i breastfed in publicits natural,i made sure there was no flesh on show so didnt see the problem. obviously id avoid doing it in restaurants but i blatently did it in starbucks all the time,one waiter felt no shame to actually stop and talk to my son whilst i had my tit out and tell him how he wished he was him right now...wtf

just to add,when your baby is hungry you will feel no way to do it ,its less embarassing then a child screaming through hunger

i breastfed in publicits natural,i made sure there was no flesh on show so didnt see the problem. obviously id avoid doing it in restaurants but i blatently did it in starbucks all the time,one waiter felt no shame to actually stop and talk to my son whilst i had my tit out and tell him how he wished he was him right now...wtf
lmfao

lmfao