Breasfeeding In Public?

bane

Would any females on here do this?I saw a women doing this the other day and it didnt really bother me tbhBut if I was with my Baby Mums i doubt i would want her to do it in some bait place as natural as it isWould you mind if your partner breastfeed in public?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your child is hungry and you're gonna stop your baby's mother from feeding him/her just because you don't want her showing her breast? Come off it.
No I just do not think it would be appropriate for her to do it in public place like a bus or parkIMO at least until you are around as many people as possibleYou wouldnt sh*t in public with loads of people around so why would you feed you breastfeed your baby in public with many people around?

Your child is hungry and you're gonna stop your baby's mother from feeding him/her just because you don't want her showing her breast? Come off it.
No I just do not think it would be appropriate for her to do it in public place like a bus or parkIMO at least until you are around as many people as possibleYou wouldnt sh*t in public with loads of people around so why would you feed you breastfeed your baby in public with many people around?
You just compared doing a sh*t to feeding your child. I hope you don't become a parent for at least a decade.

Guest TimeBomb
id make a topic about itand then anotherand then another
i pm'd you a lol brother
:D :D :D :D :D but no the mother of my kid used to breast feed indoors and take bottles out, u kno u can pump the milk from the tit and take it with u.

Guest Lemons

It's all about carrying round one of those breastfeeding tents that you can just up really quickly, jump in to, get the feed done and then pack up. I see them in Mothercare the other day for like £15.00.

i breastfed in publicits natural,i made sure there was no flesh on show so didnt see the problem. obviously id avoid doing it in restaurants but i blatently did it in starbucks all the time,one waiter felt no shame to actually stop and talk to my son whilst i had my tit out and tell him how he wished he was him right now...wtf

i breastfed in publicits natural,i made sure there was no flesh on show so didnt see the problem. obviously id avoid doing it in restaurants but i blatently did it in starbucks all the time,one waiter felt no shame to actually stop and talk to my son whilst i had my tit out and tell him how he wished he was him right now...wtf
lmfao

lmfao