bane

Your Views On Parents Hitting Children?

90 posts in this topic

I think it works to a certain extentBut then I know some people who were not hit once and grew up find and i know some people who were hit alot and are now in penIMO it is not essential and I dont think I will hit my children unless it is definitely called forAllow your seed son/daughter growing up and resenting you and wanting to move away from you as soon as possible

"The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse."/"Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite."nuff said

ill probably smack them when their youngbut i plan to use choice cutting words in place of beatings to discipline them when they get past certain ages

There are better ways of dealing with situations but kids can be very bad, i know i deserved most of the beatings i got. That said i wont beat my kids but a slap could be needed if they cross the line.

"The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse."/"Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite."nuff said

f*ck it, i'll beat em.

Little smack here and there when it's necessary. Unlike having the comb konked on your head for moving kmt.

The Bible says 'spare the rod to spoil the child'I got beats. I appreciate that now.

The Bible says 'spare the rod to spoil the child'I got beats. I appreciate that now.
c/sbut at the same time my sisters 8, and has never recieved a single slap, let alone a beating, there was honestly never any needme on the other hand, i needed it differentlyu knw them little f*ckers that u tell nt to touch sumthin then screw u out as the quickly tap it again...yeah that was me

ill probably smack them when their youngbut i plan to use choice cutting words in place of beatings to discipline them when they get past certain ages
this
f*ck it, i'll beat em.
lol

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes"

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes"
lolwuteth

f*ck it, i'll beat em.
tbh by not beating them you'd be depriving them of catching jokes with there friends at 16 when they re-count how they used to get beats and the different methods used

ill jus do a juju ting if anything

I got beats and I used to laugh and say "that didn't hurt" The beats have to beSERIOUS to the point of child abuse to stop a child being naughty.I'd rather take beats than get grounded for a month or toys/games taken away.I won't beat my children.

old school parenting ftwbaxing includingbelt sold seperatley...

Did he really just say he will juju the fruit of his loins if they misbehave

Lol @ physical beats.The psychological beats will be much more effective & fun...

Michael Kyle / Uncle Phil is the most streamlined black male parenting model to exist.

Michael Kyle / Uncle Phil is the most streamlined black male parenting model to exist.
Elaborate.

last resort ting so when do they get beats they will know i am very mad

Elaborate.
Michael Kyle was a good TV dad, it's no secret. Them type of dads that have Real Life Advice.

its necessary in certain circumstances.

Beating and STERN WORDS WORK. I've got hit with a Hose Pipe, Belt (both ends), Slippers, Pan, Picture frame, High Heel Shoe.....sh*t I was 13 got hit with a tree branch, the really thin ones.....So yes my kids will be very very well disciplined